Sport shop in financial trouble?

01/04/17 13:38
Did the sport shop go bankrupt, doesn't seem to be anything in their to bid on. Maybe the new shipment is on its way?
01/04/17 14:08
my lot have been complaining about that too sublinet must be finally running out of Iranian money.
01/04/17 15:09
But I will give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe the shipment got hijacked and is secretly being used elsewhere
01/04/17 15:46
yes the iranians has got the lot lol
01/04/17 19:52
It just had to happen today
01/04/17 23:34
Shaun, timing is everything!!
02/04/17 00:22
the sports shop is all a load of old bollox anyway. +15 this, +15 that, my arse it is
02/04/17 02:08
I got one on touchdown manager the American version of this game and then quit the game because of the sports shop as I believed it ruined my team something fundemenetally changed the balance in my team i'd bought everything for that season and was getting smashed silly every game so I quit it. Won't be buying one on here even if I do get the goldballs not having my team wrecked to some bodged up corrupt thing in the game if I could of deleted the sports shop i'd of continued in touchdown but I went from having a credible side to loosing to teams with a 3rd of my rating hence I stopped playing and I won't be buying one on here. Personally I think the sports shop is to make them money but I also believe it isn't an upgrade to your team but a downgrade.
02/04/17 11:49
Ashley, my question is - how can anyone tell if it actually helps? There is really no way to compare unless u play the exact same opponents with the SS additions and the opponent doesn't change in the interim. There does not seem to be any indicator showing u are actually better in specific areas.... and I may have missed it but unaware as to whether it's 15 points added to say passing of toughness or is it 15 per cent? Tad bit of difference
02/04/17 13:18
well I had a squad before I got the sports shop was working well on touchdown and then became useless once I purchased the sports shop and congratulations on hammering me last night Willian you have a great team easy worthy of playing in higher division