Can a guild leader be banned?

22/01/16 00:30
We have 2 "bad" leaders in our guild.
One isn't playing anymore. The other requests but doesn't give kits. Every member is annoyed and wants him out.

Can right hands kick him out? If not, what can we do?
22/01/16 09:01
Right hands cannot kick.
We had this. Raise a ticket to support and they will sort it if the leader does not play anymore.
Not sure what they will do though if the other is still playing but just inactive in guild.
Also, it took them a few days to sort but we got there
22/01/16 15:00
What we've done is to all leave and start a new guild.
22/01/16 16:37
That's what I did... have a few followers, and we are just starting.
But I really want to be in a guild with good people, that share kits and knowledge.
That is what I'm trying to build now.

See my other posts if interested in sharing that kind of environment.
24/01/16 23:09
What's your level Xino? I'm lucky enough to be in Brothers in Arms. Quality group both in terms of banter and for giving advice etc
25/01/16 13:51
Mike Nightingale :

What's your level Xino? I'm lucky enough to be in Brothers in Arms. Quality group both in terms of banter and for giving advice etc

Couldn't agree more
25/01/16 22:04
Mike Nightingale :

Evening; I hope all is well in Brothers in Arms. I have been talking you all up in my new Guild, as the place to go when you are ready to play with the 'big boys'.
27/01/16 00:16
Tolgate 23/7 :

"Mike Nightingale" :

Evening; I hope all is well in Brothers in Arms. I have been talking you all up in my new Guild, as the place to go when you are ready to play with the 'big boys'.

Brown nosing is truly alive and well.
27/01/16 16:14
Nick Roberts :

"Tolgate 23/7" :

"Mike Nightingale" :

Brown nosing is truly alive and well.

Absolutely!
29/01/16 09:00
Cheers Tolgate - we were sorry to lose you!