Sport shop

08/01/18 21:27
Bluemooners again you getting personal on forum please refrain
08/01/18 21:58
It's a shame that some people use this forum to try and belittle/provoke people. Those people come across like absolute.....
08/01/18 22:00
Dragon blade :

It's a shame that some people use this forum to try and belittle/provoke people. Those people come across like absolute.....

It's a shame that some people that do this try to act like they don't. Not the rugby culture that we in the community love and cherish.
08/01/18 22:11
Some people's behavioural patterns remind me of 'Charlie Zelenoff' through consistent 'comments' to provoke a... 'debate'.... he will probably retire again... just accept it for what it is.
08/01/18 22:20
Still retired mate, learn to read.

But we can end all of this, I will give you an easy way out. As we can all see on here you spoke very highly about me until I told you to stop targeting bluemooners. You even went so far as to inform me that it was ok for you to target mooners because fod was cool with me because I gave you all an honorable mention at some point. It was when I refused to let you try to verbally abuse mooners that you switched and hated me. So I will ignore you if you do one thing, apologize to mooners. Now let's let this get back on the sports shop topic. And before you mention speed of response please don't be a hypocrite, you respond quickly too. So, 'im sorry bluemooners'. And this is all in the past.
15/01/18 04:34
Waspy Tiger :

guest_1441313362090 :

We are the Hutchie :

The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.

I have bought 3 different pieces of kit....do I benefit from them all?

Yes you do.

You mean that if I buy training cone 1 star, after that 2 star, after that 3 star - the effect will be better than if I will buy training cone 3 star only??? 5+10+15 percent???
15/01/18 12:00
Angulorus :

Waspy Tiger :

guest_1441313362090 :

We are the Hutchie :

The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.

I have bought 3 different pieces of kit....do I benefit from them all?

Yes you do.

You mean that if I buy training cone 1 star, after that 2 star, after that 3 star - the effect will be better than if I will buy training cone 3 star only??? 5+10+15 percent???

No, he was saying you benefit from all three assuming they are different types. But you only get one of each type
15/01/18 12:06
Colston's :

Bluemooners again you getting personal on forum please refrain

I've been sworn at and insulted countless times. I have NEVER ONCE seen you ask them to stop. I'm not bothered about being sworn at or name-called as i'm not a snowflake, but lets not have double standards please. Many thanks Colstons old chap.