Connection Issues

21/03/18 19:58
Is anyone else also experiencing a lot of connection issues lately, with a big red data signal flashing on the screen followed by an error message about not being able to connect with the game server?

Or is that just something that some of us third world plebs in South Africa have to deal with?
21/03/18 21:38
I've seen it a couple times since the update and never before the update. I only see it when I'm on a work call (VoIP), my kids are streaming Netflix and my wife is doing whatever she does on her phone. So I would assume it's accurate on my end. I have it on good authority that the leadership in SA have started buffering RM due to Coach's excessive game use.
21/03/18 23:20
Black Monks :

I've seen it a couple times since the update and never before the update. I only see it when I'm on a work call (VoIP), my kids are streaming Netflix and my wife is doing whatever she does on her phone. So I would assume it's accurate on my end. I have it on good authority that the leadership in SA have started buffering RM due to Coach's excessive game use.

I heard coaches Fluffy Pink ears cause interverence
22/03/18 01:37
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I heard coaches Fluffy Pink ears cause interverence

Only if you're within 5 km
22/03/18 21:08
I see this at home on our rubbish wifi. The flashing red thing is definitely new.