message to sukitansee and peanut butta

22/12/18 02:49
h
22/12/18 17:48
Your reaction to the whole episode was way out of order, and childish. If this is how you react to a small problem, I'd hate to think what you'd do if somebody stole your favourite toy.
I do understand the 'whole situation', which is why I feel I can comment, and looking at the numbers in your 2 guilds, I don't think I'm the only one to think your actions were childish, and idiotic. I just don't think you realise that what you did was wrong, and should have got you kicked out of the game.
22/12/18 23:13
it
23/12/18 23:52
You, and Ash have sorted yourselves out, fair play to you. However, cast your mind back to when you messaged me for no reason, other than to throw insults at my Guild. Didn't stop there though did it, as when I gave you an answer you didn't like, you insinuated I was a 'drunk, and a junkie' !!!...Did I get an apology.....not a chance...…..Would I have accepted one had I received it....yeah, I would have done, but not now I've mentioned it.

Thing is, this game will attract 'older generation players', and your problem is that you're not mature enough to cope with some situations that occur because of it. I'm not saying you shouldn't play, but I am saying that you should think of this before you act on something you don't like, or message someone for no real reason. As I have tried to tell you in the past, sort your life out, before you pass judgement on others.
23/12/18 23:52
You, and Ash have sorted yourselves out, fair play to you. However, cast your mind back to when you messaged me for no reason, other than to throw insults at my Guild. Didn't stop there though did it, as when I gave you an answer you didn't like, you insinuated I was a 'drunk, and a junkie' !!!...Did I get an apology.....not a chance...…..Would I have accepted one had I received it....yeah, I would have done, but not now I've mentioned it.

Thing is, this game will attract 'older generation players', and your problem is that you're not mature enough to cope with some situations that occur because of it. I'm not saying you shouldn't play, but I am saying that you should think of this before you act on something you don't like, or message someone for no real reason. As I have tried to tell you in the past, sort your life out, before you pass judgement on others.
24/12/18 02:33
g