Pimps message of intent

03/02/18 14:21
A while back a member of your guild questioned why I played teams that had just trained intensely, at the time I took it as a joke because in my opinion The Pimps & moral high ground don't belong in the same sentence.

But as a sign of goodwill I've refrained from playing most teams when they've trained only to be played repeatedly when I've done so, so to all pimps in & around the the top10 that courtesy will no longer be applied.

On a side note San Diego Charge set your alarm for around 7am uk time as you should be able to catch me on 4hr train, I would hate for you to miss the opportunity to lay the smack down on me brother! Lol

Greybeard Griffins
04/02/18 01:09
I personally don't check morale or energy. If you are in front of me on the map, I will play you. Mentality of most Pimps. According from what I've seen though, they feel they were played seconds after 4 hr training.
Can't speak for any other team, I know I don't give a phuck. If you're at the top and want to 4 hr train, you do so with consequences sometimes.
The losers wait for the second you train to play you.... you don't do that though, right?
04/02/18 03:59
Jammie thanks for the reply, the only reason I brought the subject up was that I just wanted to make it clear that all bets are off so to speak.

As to your question of waiting for teams to train before playing them then no it if its happened its just pot luck.

Greybeard Griffins.
04/02/18 05:36
I still try to check before playing. I may have hit you once or twice since then after coming home from the bar not thinking. But that still is and will always be my M.O. regardless of your decisions.

CNY
04/02/18 07:21
Thanks for the reply cny, I appreciate the response.

I will take it on board & treat teams on an individual basis, please congratulate San Diego on setting his alarm clock lol, I'm fully expecting him to play me repeatedly during my 4hr train period.

Greybeard Griffins
06/02/18 02:41
I also make it a point to check before I play but that's not to say I haven't done it by accident. I would rather play straight up win or lose. Now, there are a few that have hit me(several times in a row) recently knowing I was training, but they won't play anyone above me. They are on my list! Anyway, that's how I try to play the game.

Zeke
06/02/18 22:58
Thanks for the response Zeke

To be fair never had any issues with you & have always enjoyed the battles, win, lose or draw against you.

At the end of the day it's up to the individual how they want to play & this is just a game after all! Lol

Like I said I'm just going to treat teams how they treat me from now on.

Will keep striving to knock you & your Pimp brothers off that top spot! Lol

Griff.
06/02/18 22:58
Thanks for the response Zeke

To be fair never had any issues with you & have always enjoyed the battles, win, lose or draw against you.

At the end of the day it's up to the individual how they want to play & this is just a game after all! Lol

Like I said I'm just going to treat teams how they treat me from now on.

Will keep striving to knock you & your Pimp brothers off that top spot! Lol

Griff.
10/02/18 14:15
I just played you while we both were on a 4hr train. As soon as you noticed I was challenging you, you healed to 100%. Did you fail to look at my health or was that on purpose? Like I said before I make every effort to play people on even ground, minus the SS fairy dust.

Zεkε
10/02/18 14:30
Hi Zeke I'm not sure what happened there as I was offline & in the land of nod at the time you played me, I put my players on a 4hr train around 6am uk time I believe, wasn't to long after a couple of your guild played me.

If you check my schedule you will see that I'm not active at that time of day

Regards Griff.