ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

27/01/16 20:48
Paul Hulse :

"Ben Essien" :

Cayden here...

I'll be honest and say in all competitive matches I use a 15% match bonus. Me and drop kicks have a lot of friendlies and the results can vary quite a lot.. I've been on the wrong end of a 35-0 thrashing but vice versa I think I've been him 48-0 on one occasion. What I will say is when I've challenged him in friendlies is I've never lost a match I don't think and have only suffered defeats when I'm challenged, but I also do win a fair few of friendlies when challenged.

In terms of match bonus I too agree that it should be banned in GVG as there are too many draws and the scoring system should be changed..

I still think I would have beat you even without the 15% match bonus.. If we play again in GVG next time I'll put it at zero

Cyaden cayden cayden.......ive have defended you a few times dosnt happen often but i have... i enjoy our friendlies....when you beat me my a big margain it means i dont have my cayden strategy in....i like u have a strategy for each player ... well lets agree as guilds that next time we meet we will run our top 10 with no match bonus...and your guild do the same?

Next time we play you have my word match bonus will be at zero next time we play and I'll ask the rest of the guild to do same... The end result will still probably be a draw though lol...
27/01/16 20:55
Ben Essien :

"Paul Hulse" :

"Ben Essien" :
Cayden here...

I'll be honest and say in all competitive matches I use a 15% match bonus. Me and drop kicks have a lot of friendlies and the results can vary quite a lot.. I've been on the wrong end of a 35-0 thrashing but vice versa I think I've been him 48-0 on one occasion. What I will say is when I've challenged him in friendlies is I've never lost a match I don't think and have only suffered defeats when I'm challenged, but I also do win a fair few of friendlies when challenged.

In terms of match bonus I too agree that it should be banned in GVG as there are too many draws and the scoring system should be changed..

I still think I would have beat you even without the 15% match bonus.. If we play again in GVG next time I'll put it at zero

Cyaden cayden cayden.......ive have defended you a few times dosnt happen often but i have... i enjoy our friendlies....when you beat me my a big margain it means i dont have my cayden strategy in....i like u have a strategy for each player ... well lets agree as guilds that next time we meet we will run our top 10 with no match bonus...and your guild do the same?

Next time we play you have my word match bonus will be at zero next time we play and I'll ask the rest of the guild to do same... The end result will still probably be a draw though lol...

Sweet mate sounds good to me and yes it will be a draw lol....do u have to use subs when im offline ? I dont use subs when ur offline haha
27/01/16 21:00
Paul Hulse :

"Ben Essien" :

"Paul Hulse" :
<div class="citation">"Ben Essien" :
Cayden here...

Next time we play you have my word match bonus will be at zero next time we play and I'll ask the rest of the guild to do same... The end result will still probably be a draw though lol...</div>
Sweet mate sounds good to me and yes it will be a draw lol....do u have to use subs when im offline ? I dont use subs when ur offline haha

Lol...I'll stop using subs when your offline... Was just trying to prove a point to your guild mates that I can beat you by some decent shorelines sometimes even without match bonus... I'll go back to my normal strategy with a lower rythm and no subs now
27/01/16 21:32
Your currently beating me by heaps ill put my cayden strategy on lol.... the home ground advantage is way to strong on this game
27/01/16 23:54
There is no home team advantage , only if match bonus is used

I do recall the first time we played urban with our top team,they only just managed to draw , it took them more games to get the draw!
With no MB should be very interesting
28/01/16 00:18
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

I do recall the first time we played urban with our top team,they only just managed to draw , it took them more games to get the draw!

HBM we don't pick a best team, it's selected by the game on stadium size and then whoever wants to play can play. Chilton, Cayden and myself play in about 70% of the matches. teams do improve, change strategies and learn. Focus is on Cayden but in last match you drew with your last man and we won 10 of 13 matches. I think you are being a bit disinegwnuous to every other player on the team that defended 10 away matches and won 10 of 13 games. Fairs fair mate and a little bit of humility goes a long way
28/01/16 08:12
Ross Jeffries :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :

HBM we don't pick a best team, it's selected by the game on stadium size and then whoever wants to play can play. Chilton, Cayden and myself play in about 70% of the matches. teams do improve, change strategies and learn. Focus is on Cayden but in last match you drew with your last man and we won 10 of 13 matches. I think you are being a bit disinegwnuous to every other player on the team that defended 10 away matches and won 10 of 13 games. Fairs fair mate and a little bit of humility goes a long way

Oh sorry congratulations on drawing our C team !! Happy now

This trend is about match bonus not urban

but in saying that pick your "best" team next time without match bonus win or lose at least it will be fair

That's all we want is fairness , Your team should be better , you guys have been playing this game a lot longer than the rest of us

30/01/16 11:42
Back to the topic of the thread:
Get rid of the match bonus. It completely ruins the game!
31/01/16 11:12
Agree get rid of match bonus
02/02/16 14:48
Yep get rid of it. The 3 Cats