mb for gvg

13/04/16 12:04
Well the word used certainly wasn't acceptable for this forum in English, Kerry, so it's very far from harsh.

I take your point about some Guild and player names, though.
13/04/16 12:11
So understanding the bar is set from the names you accept in game. Lets lift ban and allow these 2 teams to have a laugh at the up coming challenge and enjoy the game to its fullest.
13/04/16 12:13
Call it a good test case for a world chat.
13/04/16 12:20
larry homes :

Call it a good test case for a world chat.

Serial abusers are more like a good argument against it, I'm afraid, as are those that support them.
13/04/16 12:23
Don't worry Larry, killerkiwis and any of his guild can communicate with us via email if they wish/....... BritishLions@btinternet.com
13/04/16 12:25
Waspy Tiger :

"Taff - British Lions" :

So much for a no MB challenge Waspy lol

Sorry Taff.

You will be Waspy :0) lol
13/04/16 12:28
Waspy you might find ( The thing you do when you poke your self with a needle) Killer referred to was himself. So Is this just you don't like killer?.

Also Waspy could you post a list of unusable words. Because its unclear where your standards are.
13/04/16 12:35
We'll do our talking on the field Taff
13/04/16 12:40
larry homes :

Waspy you might find ( The thing you do when you poke your self with a needle) Killer referred to was himself.

Couldn't care less who it was, the language is unacceptable.

So Is this just you don't like killer?.

I can't even begin to understand the logic of that. He used foul language again, end of story.

Also Waspy could you post a list of unusable words. Because its unclear where your standards are.

How can I possibly post a list of unacceptable words? They're unacceptable for posting!

Standards are very clear - this is a family-friendly game, language should be appropriate for that audience. If in doubt, leave it out.

As for you, your time would be better employed by telling your friend not to be abusive than trying to force me to change my mind because he has been. I'm not the bad guy in this, he is, and you're not only not helping him, you're not helping yourself. End of discussion.
13/04/16 13:43
Marc Wingrove :

We'll do our talking on the field Taff

Well at least let me know which team you are lol ... Much more fun then :0)
And I am sure we can have a pint after too lol