Top 10 Guilds & Top Players

02/07/16 08:06
Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

Hats off to Springbok Legends. It's so refreshing to see no mb used in gvg.

You've got some great teams in there, beastieboys is a top side, one if the best in game. Despatch Eagles is without doubt (in my opinion) the best trained side on the game. To only be 82* and to be that good shows he knows what he's doing and understands the tactics of the game.

Well done guys and we hope we meet again.

Mike F&G Seagulls - IL Guild

Awesome thanks F&G. Despatch even as a 30* rookie was beating 60* plus teams. He has been in the guild since the beginning and is always underestimated in challenges. Pound for pound one of the best, I've always said it.
02/07/16 08:56
Let's be real, everyone can beat everyone on this game, it's one of the beauties, a strategy that beats BB won't necessarily beat C,fon or Wizz or or or.
Many strategies needed, ability to switch and react.

If you could simply leave a strategy on and win, we would all be gone lol

And each season it changes, as squads change etc.

I play by a few simple rules. No MB in GvG/Cup full stop, and avoided in League, unless playing a known MB user, and even then try to balance the % to match the teams rather than a mad one sided game (can't say I always get that right though lol in both directions ).

Who is good, v good etc will continue to change, and hopeful;y, so will the game!?!
The addition of spacing so made it more interesting, but more is needed, and fast.

That's my rant

Enjoy

And hats off to Springbok Legends - Respect
02/07/16 11:07
And there is the problem with MB in league lol
Edinburgh lions appears on my MB user list, so I set 25% and he doesn't use and it's embarrassing.

Sorry Edinburgh Lions of Oisins Mob, MB will be off next time we meet, and you will get a walk game
02/07/16 14:37
Taff - International Lions :

And there is the problem with MB in league lol
Edinburgh lions appears on my MB user list, so I set 25% and he doesn't use and it's embarrassing.

Sorry Edinburgh Lions of Oisins Mob, MB will be off next time we meet, and you will get a walk game

Agree with you 100% Taff (for a change)

As a guild we share our experiences of known MB users and when you set to respond - and they don't - you feel an idiot knowing that you could probably have won anyway without it.

Surely the time has come to find a way to know whether MB is going to be used or not?

A few seasons back I changed my name to inform that I didn't use MB - about 85% who played me still did! I then tried telling everyone that I always used 50% MB - and the majority stopped using MB as they knew they wouldn't win!

What is the answer? All I want is a fair game just like we had with Springbok Legends in the GvG. It took BeastieBoys and Co a few friendlies to find a strategy to beat me then he comes online and does just that. THAT is what this game is all about!

But how do we get it into League games too???

03/07/16 00:03
Or you could just come to terms with the fact that MB brings an unpredictable wildcard element that increases the sense of anticipation. Better player always wins would be fairer but less compelling.
Some of my favourite moments playing this game have been when investing to bring down stronger opponents to help my guild win. Annoying when it happens in reverse but you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Do agree though that there needs to be one form of competition, beyond friendlies, where bonus is barred to make the game more interesting.
03/07/16 00:44
The issue with friendlies for me though is that they are so different home and away. I know the devs have said that there isn't a difference but there clearly is and it needs to be addressed!
03/07/16 00:46
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Or you could just come to terms with the fact that MB brings an unpredictable wildcard element that increases the sense of anticipation. Better player always wins would be fairer but less compelling.
Some of my favourite moments playing this game have been when investing to bring down stronger opponents to help my guild win. Annoying when it happens in reverse but you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Do agree though that there needs to be one form of competition, beyond friendlies, where bonus is barred to make the game more interesting.

Or you could simply use a strategy that works
03/07/16 11:31
Thanks Taff. Unbeaten in my last 10 games including 4 against higher division teams without using bonus, so not doing too badly. Not ready to give you a good contest yet though
03/07/16 14:02
Am sure you are on my current form lol
05/07/16 18:04
Ben Essien :

BB international lions :

Birkinhead Park :

I think there are 2/3 in our guild who regularly beat them.

Who?

I believe Birkenhead is Caernarfon from Webb Ellis and I think he's referring to himself and Gilbert. I don't play the game anymore but looking at your schedules it looks like you still play people when they are offline and use max subs with high rhythm. Doesn't constitute a fair contest in my eyes and that's why every time people refer to best players in the game your names aren't mentioned.. That's my humble opinion anyway

Cayden

So true Cayden, Caernarfon changes his name regularly and Gilbert and him have to join other guilds to get tactical advice because they couldn't master the changes from the previous patch