Patch 6.0

25/04/17 13:42
I really don't see the issue here? The latest patch (minus the sports shop) seems to have brought more "realism" to the game.
As for strats you weren't given the "great winning strat" when you started playing and had to figure it yourself.
And people whinging about dropping the ball or injuries even on the maxed out players, turn rhythm down and notice the difference.
09/05/17 14:26
6.5 release ? Yeah great guys, but the hell have you done ? 1 liners explain nothing ? put a description to what the changes mean, so we can work out the changes please
09/05/17 22:24
Here we go again. Following the dramatic changes a few weeks ago when all of my strategies went to pot overnight, I had just about got my attack strat working well again after countless hours of tinkering with team and player settings. Then I wake up this morning to discover that my main attack strat was now completely useless, as are all of my other strats. Frustrated just doesn't cut it.
10/05/17 20:16
same here your not alone with this bull stt
10/05/17 20:21
20min prior to my champ game im updated to 6.51 and 2 hours later im back on 6.41
10/05/17 22:19
Once a season this should happen. Not every two days, how is this realistic?
12/05/17 11:47
Yup given up trying to sort a strat cos every time i think i finally have it right they change everything and my strat is useless again
12/05/17 20:38
Jesus, tap dancing Christ! Your game is unrealistic and a shambles. One update and suddeny your entire strategy goes for a ball of animal semen. Sort yourselves out, mate! Guys, who I literally just hours ago was beating 49-0 are now beating me 49-0. There "progress" and "working on your strat" and then there's just pure unadulterated horse s***. Which your game is right now!
12/05/17 23:37
OMG ! Really guys, an update in the middle of a season ??? And has it changed much ? Nope, still have stupid results, you use 8% mb against a team who is real 20 stars below you, and you lose 35-0 ?? Really guys ! realistic nope, utter madness yes, what is the point in changing around and trying to get a strat to work, when you lose for no reason !!! his No12 was scoring at will, and he was 55% energy, low rating, make the strats real, a player of 55% energy can't out run players 30 stars and 100% energy !! get your act together guys, it's a coin toss who wins again
13/05/17 04:26
I'm going to Vegas and playing the coin toss table because I'm coming up heads more often than not! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!