Congratulations to Ciren

16/01/18 13:25
MasseGat :

Ciren RFC... :

I sent in a ticket for the 9 fixed draws and 8 fixed wins in my last championship....not holding my breath though.
I have only 1 culprit in my new championship, so hopefully a proper competitive championship.....

If i can help a guy move forward I will, whether that be a draw or a prearranged win. Nothing wrong with that guys.

Tickets can be created till you are blue in the face, nothing will be done about, I can assure you, you guys are just wasting time creating tickets lol

Seem like you guys have won, with the new update.
16/01/18 13:40
The game wins, if it means no more fixed matches
16/01/18 17:39
The only real change is you fix for two points not three...
16/01/18 17:59
I think they used to get 4 points each for a high scoring draw. Now you would just get 2 points each for such a game, no?
16/01/18 18:23
Oxford Rugby Union :

I think they used to get 4 points each for a high scoring draw. Now you would just get 2 points each for such a game, no?

Nope got 3 points each for a 35-35 game

For a 35-28 pre arranged win/loss one got 5 other got 2

Now 35-35 gives each 2 point
35-28 gives 4 point to winner and 0 to loser mate
16/01/18 19:34
jesus someone who openly admits to fixing matches it's people like you Masse that have people like myself in full Retirement I haven't logged into my account since mid of last season and won't do unless drastic improvements in the game are made
16/01/18 19:36
The only way we will win though is people stop playing stopping buying the packs thats gunna help a lot hitting nitro in the pocket i'm all for that good work but the moment people stop playing the game like me is the moment nitro have a big problem they're nothing without the people. They need us more than we need them
16/01/18 20:04
Ashley Longthorn :

jesus someone who openly admits to fixing matches it's people like you Masse that have people like myself in full Retirement I haven't logged into my account since mid of last season and won't do unless drastic improvements in the game are made

I thought you are retiring.
16/01/18 20:10
Ashley Longthorn :

Like i said i dont mind help helping guys, why wouldnt i help a fellow rugby mate which i know to proceed to the next level than let him hang high and dry.

If the person who because of that is then left behind he should have spend more MB then mate.

But yeah with the new update pre arranged matchups will be worthless, but dont for one second think it wont continue now people will start planning on who to help forward in each champs, letting them win for points to move up

They will see this a obstacle but trust me they will overcome it
16/01/18 20:24

Class MasseGat, you are a good wind up merchant Some people on here just think you enjoy cheating. I also like doing wind ups oh and sarcasm.