Message to ShaunC

09/08/18 06:27
Shaun what the hell happened to your team/strats? How the hell i'm now beating ya up lmao?
10/08/18 12:30
Hi

No idea team suddenly cant beat an egg yet only thing I have done is replace players for better ones
10/08/18 12:30
Hi

No idea team suddenly cant beat an egg yet only thing I have done is replace players for better ones
16/08/18 15:00
Chelsea 1905 :

Hi

I know the feeling Chelsea
17/08/18 12:06
I had a great squad & won the league with ease then they did the reset & they turned to crap.

It took me two seasons to build up a squad that should have got 2-3 double promotions in a row got the first then cheat nitro's reset screwed it up as soon as I saw the teams after the reset I knew I had been mugged sure my players had improved but they went from being maxed out on the good points to being nowhere near it took almost 2 seasons to get the couple I did not sell back to that level I'm totally pissed off with it & T B H looking for another game.

They wont bring in relegation so at some point they will have to do it again maybe next time like a couple in my guild I will do well out of it but that's not the point I had players maxed out at one level had I got the double promotion I would have got for winning the league then I would have needed to boost those attributes by 10 points to max them out again as it was I found they needed 45 to max out again which is a bloody joke yet cheat nitro insist it was all evened out.

The only reply to that is BULLSHIT & no doubt I will follow Ashley as soon as I find the right game & dump this one
17/08/18 12:07
Same ch*t different season... I've been going from one season to being in the bottom 2, not changing a thing then the following season coming first!!! And the same again the following season... up down up down?? Go figure!
18/08/18 10:00
Exactly you don't go up two levels having won the league with ease & been almost assured a double promotion by the half way stage & find your crap two levels higher.

You may not be double promotion material at that level but to not even be or struggle to be even single promotion level is just not going to happen.

Just maybe it will the following season but a red hot team going up two levels will not struggle & T B H should not struggle really the season after either but if you lose a couple of players through old age it can happen I lost none like that but I did sell players because the team turned into sheet overnight & although I gave it half a season it just did not improve
19/08/18 05:56
I'll MAYBE retire until i reach the top of the game, but my no.1 task is the same as american outlaws: work hard and overthrow the iranian cheaters
19/08/18 13:04
Sorry to piss on your chips but you just wont do it. Unless Cheat Nitro stop the cheating then the only options are either accept you cant beat them or play them at their own game & cheat.

I have a rough idea how to cheat & with a little help from my cousins son I could probably give them a damn good run for their money but to me cheating is pointless I am more happy sitting in the middle playing clean than being the top team & know I am cheating myself as much as everybody else
21/08/18 05:39
ShaunC :

Sorry to piss on your chips but you just wont do it. Unless Cheat Nitro stop the cheating then the only options are either accept you cant beat them or play them at their own game & cheat.

I have a rough idea how to cheat & with a little help from my cousins son I could probably give them a damn good run for their money but to me cheating is pointless I am more happy sitting in the middle playing clean than being the top team & know I am cheating myself as much as everybody else

I still won't give up mate... If sweet nitro attempt to make me quit earlier i'll ignore them and continue only until the finish their b******t. They'll only grow happier if you and other foreigners will retire as now you can clearly see the devastation of the game. Just like you stated that they lie. I wouldn't really mind cheating back at the farsis but at first i want to build my team legit and then create different type of strats. Nevertheless i still enjoy this game but i hope you'll stick around for a while (though you say you are looking for a game ). I also found out that you played my SECOND (yes second, 2nd) team and it ended in a goaless draw. I don't know how, you either used the incorrect strats or it was sweet nitro who mucked up the settings. There was an Iranian guy who also blamed Cheat nitro for killing the beauty of the game (we all agree anyways). Out of all Iranians who play this game, only a handful of them are not cheaters and complain about the bugs. So say, Out of all Iranians (100%) who play this game, maybe only 23% (somewhere like that or lower) would immediately realize that this game's corrupted, 77% (the rest of the Iranians) are either cheating and being smart (in a bad way) or they're growing up turning into cheats...
Currently my second team's in Club Twickenham so i'll stay there for a while, maybe even for a year if lucky. I'm just saying, but one of the only solutions is to grow more guilds non iranian ones to gain more population of foreigners. Atite and The Warrior have founded a guild, a week later their guild's already in the top 30! So growing up feeder/new guilds quickly isn't impossible, it even motivates me. I'm not promising, but i might create a 3rd team and make a guild.