#Rugga Rebels

15/10/18 09:25
Springbok Army SASL Good luck for GC we looking forward to the challenge... Good luck
17/10/18 10:33
Good luck to Irelands Call for GC challenge. Looks like it is a good one so far
18/10/18 15:43
Targaryen Dragons :

Tell SuperM that i'm glad to see he is already so used to getting second place

Hey Man, I hate 2nd and can never get used to it. Lol. Good game you deserved the win well done, but we will meet again I'm sure.
18/10/18 21:15
Thanks mate but I'm sending you my medical bills next time
19/10/18 20:42
Hahaha Targaryen, I will have to see if I can make room for your medical bills in my budget, you'll have to join us at #Rugga and we'll teach your guys how not to get hurt. All jokes aside you are welcome to visit us sometime.
28/10/18 22:54
tell Kwagga congrats on his second place in the tourney tomorrow...
29/10/18 22:30
Congrats Targaryan!! Well played.
29/10/18 22:35
i've never seen subbing that well synced, thank kwagga for a fun match, and to you for the warm up matches so my players could get a stretch in
29/10/18 22:54
Targaryen Dragons :

i've never seen subbing that well synced, thank kwagga for a fun match, and to you for the warm up matches so my players could get a stretch in

I'll pass on the message. When you come over to #rugga your team will get a proper workout before every match
30/10/18 23:04
Targaryen Dragons :

Well done Targ, you gave us 2 silvers this season... one in champ, and one in tournament...
But it looks like Kwagga quickly took his revenge...

The battle is on!