Tîm Cymru Recruiting

06/05/17 17:12
We are an active ambitious guild created by the founder of Team Wales.
We run in house guild league competition to try out new strategy's. Which we share; we also give advice so we can grow stronger together. If you would like to join us and be part of our guild please play out leader Taffy's Dragons twice.

Requirements;
Active at heal requesting/sending;
Play GvG matches when selected;
English speaking;
Be willing to fly the welsh flag;
125 star rated or above.
13/05/17 09:58
we're full again now pick up to real good teams in the top 30 for the 1st time heading for a top 20. but if your still interested in joining us join our academy guild by playing my team there and i'll invite you then when a spot becomes avaliable in the main guild you can get promoted if interested
08/06/17 10:19
We're looking once again for a team to join us in our progression into the top 20 guilds if you are willing to display a welsh flag and help us on our quest to the top please play me and i'll send you an invite
08/06/17 13:48
best leader their is out there guys if you ever get an invite to this guild join Taffy is one the best around in terms of leadership
10/06/17 10:28
Fly the Welsh flag I would rather shoot myself
16/06/17 17:30
Shaun no need to be nasty lol u must be English? If you are luckily they not all like you met a lot of brilliant English people in this game and never insulting!