why is this allowed

03/08/19 19:43
Hello my guild has just gone down to 20 members we had a member join so we had 21 then as soon as we had someone join another one left whilst we was in prep for a GC meaning the new guy is now in our GC but won't be able to play for 48 kinda pissed thi is even allowed tbh it;s hard enough this game as it is without having members not able to play through no fault of their own

08/08/19 07:27
Its always been there any team that joins cant be put into a G C squad for 48 hours if you have one start at 47 hours 59 mins you cant then put them in either. The 48 hours is for when it starts so with unlucky timing it could be 72 hours before they can play in one
09/08/19 22:33
..... done shaun and yes you're right about if they can cheat they will but if you do ever wanna set it up between us for some easy rp just give me the nod just put .... Ashley or summat like that and I;ll know what you mean obvs don't want the iranian sn's finding us out and btw kieran is dark destroyer
12/08/19 10:07
ASHLEY

I had been wondering if or not that would work for a while but thought they would never be dumb enough to allow it. Obviously I was wrong

12/08/19 20:07
LMAO if you ever wanna organise this between our two guilds for some easy rp happy to do it lol
14/08/19 06:28
I put it to my Guild only 5 (20%) interested the others thought its cheating & said no way. TBH I did not even expect 5 to think it was worth doing
14/08/19 21:17
LOL the way i see it's only what SN have been doing for years but I get why people think it;s cheating I don't wanna play that way myself but if it helps you get a few players and sustain being able to play the game then yes I will do it, Although I've no idea how my rebels lot have just got kingdom of legends in a GC where not even close in terms of quality or challenge points 69 to 81 wtf?
16/08/19 09:43
Kieran Woods :

LOL the way i see it's only what SN have been doing for years but I get why people think it;s cheating I don't wanna play that way myself but if it helps you get a few players and sustain being able to play the game then yes I will do it, Although I've no idea how my rebels lot have just got kingdom of legends in a GC where not even close in terms of quality or challenge points 69 to 81 wtf?

Biggest margin we have ever had was I think 15 & yes you guessed we were the lower & towel heads were the higher ones.

S N have done a bit to stop the cheating but the Iranians are now just playing it smart they no longer use a massive speed cheat but there is still a bit there just not enough to make you 100% certain unless you are at a higher level than the team you are playing & you are maxed out yet still getting outpaced & I doubt if that happens too often so they know they can get away with that. so except at the end of the season when they know that if there is a complaint by the time it gets to the developers the record of the match will have been wiped they are holding it back a bit.

I know that is still going on the last day of last season in the G C I challenged a team 3 levels below me my players were maxed out yet I was totally outpaced I still beat the bugger 1-0 but it was only thanks to a freekick & my goalkeeper playing a blinder