Suspension from GvG for non active guilds

09/05/16 21:32
Taff - British Lions :

Have seen some Celtic brothers do it lol

Burn them at the stake or at least take away their wellies!
22/05/16 09:54
Yet another GvG where the opposition only have 4 wins on the board and another 9 matches to play. There's still an hour to run so maybe I'll be surprised but this is becoming painful, especially when we usually have between 8 and 10 of our guys getting wins on the board in any GvG challenge.

Please ban them for not playing their games... They won't miss out as they're never going to win any recruiter points anyway and obviously don't want the cash..
22/05/16 10:03
Waspy Waspy :

Yet another GvG where the opposition only have 4 wins on the board and another 9 matches to play. There's still an hour to run so maybe I'll be surprised but this is becoming painful, especially when we usually have between 8 and 10 of our guys getting wins on the board in any GvG challenge.

Please ban them for not playing their games... They won't miss out as they're never going to win any recruiter points anyway and obviously don't want the cash..

bet i can pick the flag they are under..
22/05/16 10:16
killerkiwis :

Waspy Waspy :

bet i can pick the flag they are under..

They should remove the blue and red because all I see is a white flag being raised.