Can I demolish a building

19/06/16 17:09
Hi guys, just wondering if I can demolish a building, I would like to get rid of a snack bar & build my 4th bank
Cheers!
19/06/16 17:40
You have the space for the fourth bank. And if you do not like where it is, you can move it.
19/06/16 17:54
Sorry not sure if I was clear, in order for me to unlock another building plot I need £38 Million (or 10 gold balls) my bank capacity is £37 Mill so I was wondering if I could demolish one building & free up an empty building slot for my last bank if that makes sense....
19/06/16 18:11
No, you cannot 'demolish' anything unless it is currently building a level one building.
19/06/16 18:14
Cheers buddy, looks like I'll have to level up my bank then save up to open another plot *sigh*
Thanks for answering though!
20/06/16 12:38
You can demolish a building. Click on the building and there are is an "upgrade" option. But right next to it is a "demolish" option. If you click that, four Irish brickies come running on with hard hats and sledge hammers and start battering the building down. When they've demolished it, click on each individual brickie and a "dismiss" option will come up. Click on that and they'll trudge off, muttering about exploitation of the working classes etc etc
20/06/16 14:44
Jon Deane :

You can demolish a building. Click on the building and there are is an "upgrade" option. But right next to it is a "demolish" option. If you click that, four Irish brickies come running on with hard hats and sledge hammers and start battering the building down. When they've demolished it, click on each individual brickie and a "dismiss" option will come up. Click on that and they'll trudge off, muttering about exploitation of the working classes etc etc

This option will probably be removed after the vote on BREXIT. The new option will basically work the same, except the time to finish will triple, as they now have to find someone with any interest (skill is irrelevant) in doing the job for the "living wage" on the database in the job-center. They will shortly realize that most of the eligible folks are in France supporting Engerland and still drawing benefits. When they return they will say that the job doesn't pay enough, as they have to pay off their Wonga and Quick Quid loans - then demand that the government top up benefits to cover the shortfall in available jobs.
21/06/16 15:30