Message for the guild CYMRU TM MB 0%

10/06/17 08:16
I didn't say you were black monks but I was saying let's not move this post in that direction
10/06/17 16:45
Hi foul thanks for your reply... i will look into your comment and thanks for bringing it to our attention... you have a good guild and you personally have a decent team... i wish your guild all the best... until we meet again
Regards poola...
11/06/17 08:04
I see we have drawn Cymru Am Byth in the guild challenge (we are Academy of TerraNova). You guys look very strong, so we are looking forward to a very tough and challenging, MB free GC. See you on the field guys!
11/06/17 11:03
Enjoy your GC but thats not us, just so you know.
12/06/17 07:49
OK, thought maybe it was an associated guild.
12/06/17 07:54
Actually glad it's not associated with your guild Brett. Some heavy MB use on their side. One of their lads challenged and won 17-7. In a friendly right after, the same player lost 0-56!
12/06/17 11:13
Haha. Lots of that goes on. Cymru just translates to Wales so lots of Cymru named guilds about. Would be a pleasure to take you guys on sometime although i havent looked at your guild yet. Where can i find you?
12/06/17 12:21
Yeah that would be fun, but I don't know if we will be strong enough at this point to give you a challenge. We are the Academy guild of TerraNova - you can search for us with the name "Academy of TerraNova".

We are rebuilding after some teams were promoted and a few others retired, but we can still punch well above our weight