Pre organize the subtituitions for the next game

04/09/17 02:59
Please give us the opportunity to use well our bench!
04/09/17 05:51
Alternatively just do it manually yourself? It is easy to do during a game
04/09/17 15:43
Yes I get it...but if I'm working I can't risk to be fired and follow the game....
04/09/17 15:44
Most players prefer being rewarded for being online, this has been discussed in depth before
04/09/17 15:47
That's different...if you are online you can do better the substitutions but is too much to see for me an automatic substitution between a prop and a wing...at least
04/09/17 17:16
I'm in america and I'm asleep during champs. I have resigned myself to remaining at the 2nd level of the game purely because of substitutions. And with that said I am opposed to auto subs. Being online needs to be rewarded and if this is just a game (as I hope it is for everyone) then it's ok if you are offline and miss subs.
04/09/17 18:56
I don't agree....I start thinking about quitting the game
04/09/17 20:40
You might as well call it quits then because it won't change
04/09/17 20:50
I don't recommend quitting, but if this is a deal breaker for you then coach is right.
05/09/17 02:11
I don't quit ....but is really sad, for sure I'll never give a cent of euros in the game.
I Think that there are some people that maybe are lucky or just young who probably have more time than me...they already can ask and give more heals and they can also look more the market. More than this is always better to choose the substitutions during the game than just presetting before....
I'd like to see the voting tread because I didn't see that, please Coach send me the link. Maybe an Idea can be to do this but very limitated...like no more than 3 changes....this would put the game also in choosing correctly the bench and the players that are not in the 22...can be so easy and so much more real.
Is an advantage that doesn't depend by the team