Random reduction in kicks

28/08/18 18:49
What is a random reduction in kicks? If its a random reduction in distance, or kick frequency that contradicts strategy settings, what is the point? Is it an introduction of swerve and holding up, as if a wind has influenced the flight of the ball? Or is it just another screw up to be corrected later? Anyone have a clue?
28/08/18 19:11
I may be mistaken, but I think it is a reduction in kicker accuracy at random times. When you get to lvl 50 and above the kickers would never miss regardless of where they kicked from. Even the best kickers in the world have a chance of missing from the edges.
29/08/18 01:24
Black Monks :

I may be mistaken, but I think it is a reduction in kicker accuracy at random times. When you get to lvl 50 and above the kickers would never miss regardless of where they kicked from. Even the best kickers in the world have a chance of missing from the edges.

You may be right BM, but Dan Carter and Jonny Wilkinson rarely missed. If I had a maxed out kicker and he regularly (as random allows) started missing kicks I'd be a bit peeved.
29/08/18 01:28
Sukitansee :

Black Monks :

You may be right BM, but Dan Carter and Jonny Wilkinson rarely missed. If I had a maxed out kicker and he regularly (as random allows) started missing kicks I'd be a bit peeved.

True, it would depend on the random. If the top kicker randomly went between 95% accurate and 100% accurate with a mode of the amounts at 99% I think it would be similar to those two mentioned and would be great. Nobody in real life is 100% and before the update it was all 100% unless the distance was too great, the angle didn't seem to matter unless rhythm was too high.
29/08/18 13:51
Name one goal kicker who had a career kick success rate of over 90% (with at least 100 kicks at goal)?
29/08/18 14:04
Targaryen Dragons :

Name one goal kicker who had a career kick success rate of over 90% (with at least 100 kicks at goal)?

Can we count my dreams? I'm an ok player in my dreams.
29/08/18 14:55
I'm pretty sure that the original request was for more accurate kicking, including out of hand. Mainly to stop players with maxed out kick stats from constantly kicking over the dead ball line or straight to touch and giving a scrum/lineout to the opposition. Suspect that this might have got lost in translation.
29/08/18 21:21
We are the Hutchie :

I'm pretty sure that the original request was for more accurate kicking, including out of hand. Mainly to stop players with maxed out kick stats from constantly kicking over the dead ball line or straight to touch and giving a scrum/lineout to the opposition. Suspect that this might have got lost in translation.

Be good if you were calling that one right Hutchie. Long in need of resolution. And translation is, well, ...... not helpful.