ChatBox while playing matches???

31/01/17 02:36
Me and my Guild members from the Renegadez guild came up with an ides of being able to chat with other guilds and players threw the guild building. Just like you can click on any guild any guild and check out stats, it would be cool to be able to message them too...like in a recruitment type of way. Plus we also came up with the idea of having a chat box during the matches. When your on defense a chat box will appear and let you communicate and talk smack while the game is going on. What you think???
02/02/17 21:19
No i'd personally leave the game simple as that, if this ever became a thing of the game I wouldn't even have any second thoughts. If you want to talk to people other than the forum in real time you can use the live chat but no I would not find it funny if whilst the game is running you'd just get people deliberately spamming pointless messages to mess the opponent up whilst playing on GC and championship games.
02/02/17 21:46
Talking smack will quite quickly turn into abuse so in my opinion its a no no
03/02/17 21:40
Thanks qBall much appreciated that's what ruined the old Brotherhood and Dynasty