No worries. Many would say I would qualify for your description regardless
18/11/16 09:10
guest_1447557890268 :

Super Saints :

If I got the wrong WW I apologise. The other one is the total arse lol :

No worries. Many would say I would qualify for your description regardless

No comment required.
04/12/16 05:51
I guess Cearnafron.... He just discovered money can't buy you strats and now blames it on cheating. Well done dude! We salute you
05/12/16 21:19
Lying muppet goes to you and your cronies Bulldogs. If you use MB dont claim you dont.
06/12/16 20:12
Can you self nominate on this?

If so I would like to nominate Liverpool RFC, I set my team up for my league game while getting ready for work this morning then noticed that I was sitting on 39300 fans due to getting beat overnight in the GC, so I proceeded to start a training match just before running out of the door (already late). Quickly pressing play I forgot that I had MB set up for the league game just a few hrs later and proceeded to play a team quite a bit lower than I am with MB applied.

It was a costly training game but its fair to say I got my 700 fans back in comfortable fashion
06/12/16 20:44
Bwahaha, makes my win even sweeter. sorry for the bad luck mate, but you gave me a great laugh. Sadly I don't think this quite qualifies you for Muppet of the week this week.
06/12/16 21:09
Black Monks :

Bwahaha, makes my win even sweeter. sorry for the bad luck mate, but you gave me a great laugh. Sadly I don't think this quite qualifies you for Muppet of the week this week.

Dang and here is me thinking i was nailed on for the award!
06/12/16 21:17
I would nominate rucking broncos for trying to ignore facts and trying to passively claim to be a top player despite not being able to beat a guy 2 lvls below him. I don't think it's bad to lose below yourself, you are below me and are capable of beating me, but never have I said i am great with strat. In fact I have said many times many are better than me, but i get logic and the scientific method. So, you are far from being Muppet of the week in comparison rucking broncos
06/12/16 21:24
True that mate, people that put themselves on a pedestal are there to be hit in my opinion....this game have so many differentials and anyone within two possibly three leagues of one another are able to beat each other.