New Building Plot

26/01/18 23:21
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Are the loans interest free?

Would they have to be loans or could you just launder the rps? Also, if sweet nitro did this would it be collusion or would it then be a fair part of the game?
26/01/18 23:31
Black Monks :
Would they have to be loans or could you just launder the rps? Also, if sweet nitro did this would it be collusion or would it then be a fair part of the game?

Surely the suggestions are for these ideas to become fair parts of the game.

At least until those that feel disadvantaged in the game raise enough tickets for the rules to be changed to their advantage.
26/01/18 23:37
ekstasy :

Black Monks :

Surely the suggestions are for these ideas to become fair parts of the game.

At least until those that feel disadvantaged in the game raise enough tickets for the rules to be changed to their advantage.

I was a sir for a while and I can't think of a law that says this would be legal, but for that matter I can't think of one saying it would be illegal. Another idea to add, I suspect that tickets are ignored in large part due to the shear quantity of tickets being placed due to the invasive cheating. Do you think we could add a function to this new plot that would limit the number of tickets per guild per season to a reasonable number, say 5 tickets per guild and if you wanted more then you would have to use guild gold balls from the guild gold ball mine?
27/01/18 00:06
I like your thinking Monk Noir

So it would be a bit like the UDRS in cricket where a team would have a certain amount of unsuccessful tickets allowed per season. That would certainly make Sweet Nitro’s management of the malcontented a bit easier.

Unfortunately it wouldn’t deal with the bitching and moaning on the forum And to get us back towards topic this would not require a new building plot
27/01/18 00:34
ekstasy :

So it would be a bit like the UDRS in cricket where a team would have a certain amount of unsuccessful tickets allowed per season. That would certainly make Sweet Nitro’s management of the malcontented a bit easier.

Unfortunately it wouldn’t deal with the bitching and moaning on the forum And to get us back towards topic this would not require a new building plot

I give this idea No Marks!
27/01/18 00:52
That’s ok it’s not my idea
27/01/18 01:22
Mr Pat Pending :

ekstasy :

I give this idea No Marks!

No marks as in it's 100% or the idea is a no mark idea?
27/01/18 08:40
How about a betting shop where you can bet with gold balls to win more. You might need to be careful setting the odds for some players.
27/01/18 09:50
How about Club Rooms, and the more you upgrade it the cheaper the beer after the match giving you a morale bonus to your team
27/01/18 10:15
Targaryen Dragons :

How about Club Rooms, and the more you upgrade it the cheaper the beer after the match giving you a morale bonus to your team

Can we have security on the door to stop some players (AS THIS IS A COMPUTER GAME) coming in?