Who’s your top 5 rated ?

12/07/18 19:36
Ystradgynlais :

Play by the rules :

Who are the top 5 at arranging 0-0 matches?

That's a tough one, But mine are:-
I don't care
Who cares
Nobody cares
Why would I care
Poes

Pmsl
12/07/18 19:53
LC Bears :

LC Bears :

Hull fc. Sean :

Has to be in no order

Soto
Vmax
Phalanx
Wolves
Ystradgynlais

Although hate him or love him bluemooners would be in there if he still played.
With ivory at number 1 who imo has gone down as the best that has ever played.

I'm quite sure you distinctively stated, on several occasions, that you, sir, are the "Greatest Player of All time." Just sayin'

So here is my current top 5:

Soto
Vmax
Wolves
Phalax
.....and finally, Hull FC Mel

Aww thanks Lc Bear, even though I know you're only joking
13/07/18 17:56
Hilarious...
A tiny group of "pay to win" players ( also fixing most of their matches to be well-equiped to stay at top level), but thinking they are the best !!!
For the great majority of us, the best players are among those recruiting, training, improving their strategy with the lacks of their players and their opponents, etc...and not discouraged to play when they reach the last levels !!!
I speak for the 25 players of my guild, and the hundreds of players you don't even heard about...obviously !
Hope you can understand, either my english and our point of view !
13/07/18 19:27
Who even are you
13/07/18 20:01
Hull fc. Sean :

Who even are you

As the famous Bluemooners would say Sean, "A no-mark" haha
13/07/18 20:09
Guest EBALNZ :

I speak for the 25 players of my guild, and the hundreds of players you don't even heard about...obviously !

We haven't heard of you because you are who exactly?

For your information, most of the top 100 on the map are also top strategists so don't start mouthing off about that one.
13/07/18 20:30
Guest EBALNZ :

Hilarious...
A tiny group of "pay to win" players ( also fixing most of their matches to be well-equiped to stay at top level), but thinking they are the best !!!
For the great majority of us, the best players are among those recruiting, training, improving their strategy with the lacks of their
players and their opponents, etc...and not discouraged to play when they reach the last levels !!!

Well said guest, some great players are only interested in arranging matches to stay in the top league, what’s the point. It only shows they can chat on social media and put on a boring strat for a 0-0.
13/07/18 20:32
DHSFP :

Guest EBALNZ :

We haven't heard of you because you are who exactly?

For your information, most of the top 100 on the map are also top strategists so don't start mouthing off about that one.

Just the four 0-0 draws this season, well done mate
13/07/18 22:12
Is it sour grapes because I smashed you in the league? Yes I know who you are.

Where are you on the map? Oh wait...you can't use your usual bonus there so you are nowhere.
13/07/18 22:25
DHSFP :

Is it sour grapes because I smashed you in the league? Yes I know who you are.

Where are you on the map? Oh wait...you can't use your usual bonus there so you are nowhere.

Thanks for the reply mate, you did indead beat me while offline and no MB, proud of a fellow Scot. I am honest that my best strat is online, high intensity and 7 subs. I have been no1 on the map on a few occasions and now selling up. All the best to you and the match fixers.