Deserters

16/04/19 17:45
Mark Rowbottom :

Ron Swanson :

Mark Rowbottom :

Sounds like someone is sulking because he doesn't have the ability to do what pretty much all of the top players do, which is spend money on the game. What a peasant. Don't hate him cause you aint him....if he has the capacity to do it, fair play to him....money talks in pretty much every aspect of life....games included. So here are your toys back, they seem to have come out of your pram. Shut up and quit whining fella.

I would agree that a lot of the top players spend some cash, I got no problem with them. That is a part of the game. Cowboys4Life spends a lot more than a "some" cash. When I reach the top maybe I will fill in some holes with paypal players, not saying I won't. Very few of the top players spend like he does, and very few of the top players run their mouth like he does. I look over a lot of the top players teams and watch their games trying to figure out what I need to do with my little old level 26 team. I got MAD respect for Killer Clouds, look over his team, not lot of spending going on there. Not sure who you are in the game Mark, my guess is you are one of Cowboys4Life's buddies from the Bar. Don't mistake my calling him out as sulking or jealous in any way. I sure as hell am not whining, just pointing out the obvious. You rushing to his assistance makes it all the more hilarious to me.

Oh right - so because i happen to disagree with you, i simply MUST be a buddy of this player you reference, and this is the only reason i come 'rushing' to his aid. I guess no one else reading this forum can have a mind and opinion of their own...right?

The problem with making such assumptions is, as the phrase says, that it makes an ass out of you. Not me in this instance.

What is amusing to me, and the reason for my interjection, is that is saying on the one hand that you respect someone who does throw money at the game, but because someone else has the audacity to throw more at it, that makes them a target of your banal and irrelevant vitriol.

I would guess (not assume as you so clearly like to do) that almost all of the top players throw money at the game, and there is likely a core of up and coming players who want to achieve infamy in this game who are also doing it - as realistically that is the only way to get to the heady heights that these guys achieve. But that is their prerogative. Whatever their reason or motivation. Would i do it? No. But thats my call for my reasons - but it also doesnt give me the right to castigate and bitch about those that do.

Maybe when you get to the top of the game, as is your apparent intent, you can start with the mockery and the flaming. Until then though, my suggestion is you remember you are as irrelevant to Mr Cowboys4Life (and im a Redskins fan so have no love whatsoever for the Cowpats!) as you seem to think he is without his debit card. But then i also suspect youd be irrelevant to him if you did use it also.

You may be laughing at me for my input....thats fine....just be very aware im also laughing at you and your really quite pathetic efforts to decry Mr Cowboys4Life. I suspect im not the only one either.

Bye bye.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better argument than that Mark. Let start with the fact that you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You are telling me I shouldn't make assumptions when I agreed with the assumption you had originally made? "Sounds like someone is sulking because he doesn't have the ability to do what pretty much all of the top players do, which is spend money on the game." Or is it just because I assumed you were with the Bar? Oh no, Mark has bested me. I better tuck my tail between my legs and cower from this tough guy who doesn't even have the intestinal fortitude to let everyone know who he is in game. You want to talk about pathetic? You sir are looking quite pathetic yourself.
16/04/19 17:47
Thou Mayest, you punk playing down 13 levels to take me out how about taking me out with your other team that’s not filled with PayPal players. You sucker, you guys are only good because you have stacked the deck, that’s not talent. You’re the Barry Bonds of this game, congrats.
16/04/19 17:51
Ron Swanson :

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better argument than that Mark.

Id do just that my pseudointellectual friend, as so far you are failing by gargantuan proportions. Hopefully your turd will fare better.
16/04/19 18:08

Id do just that my pseudointellectual friend, as so far you are failing by gargantuan proportions. Hopefully your turd will fare better.
[/quote]

You crack me up Mark. Nice try and thanks for playing. I will make one last assumption. You appear to be a legend in your own mind. But as I stated before, you won't even reveal who your team is. You sir are pathetic.
16/04/19 18:35
Why do I need to reveal my identity/team? So that I can be scorned at? Played by you/whoever else in friendlies for no other reason so that I can be summarily dismissed? Or just to sate your own curiosity...or prove/disprove your vain point?

None of the above work my friend im afraid. This is a forum where opinions are shared. Thats all ive done. You can draw your own conclusions if it makes you feel better - whatever works for you.

As for my 'legendary' status - not really....i can (and do) argue my point well, based on what i see for myself. Youre entitled to your opinion...im entitled to mine. I just do not at all agree that anyone has a divine right to flame someone such as you did originally *just because* that person chooses to spend more money than others on his own way to the top. As i said, it happens in every walk of life....maybe just deal with it and let him play his game his way, and you yours.

There endeth the lesson.

16/04/19 18:42
Flaming... That is what The Bar always does, right? So let him flame too...

You said its a forum, a place where opinions are shared. It's his opinion and (let me check) we are in the forum here then he is allowed to say that. If you gonna say things like that then everybody is equal. Am I right?
16/04/19 19:20
Mark Rowbottom :

Why do I need to reveal my identity/team? So that I can be scorned at? Played by you/whoever else in friendlies for no other reason so that I can be summarily dismissed? Or just to sate your own curiosity...or prove/disprove your vain point?

None of the above work my friend im afraid. This is a forum where opinions are shared. Thats all ive done. You can draw your own conclusions if it makes you feel better - whatever works for you.

As for my 'legendary' status - not really....i can (and do) argue my point well, based on what i see for myself. Youre entitled to your opinion...im entitled to mine. I just do not at all agree that anyone has a divine right to flame someone such as you did originally *just because* that person chooses to spend more money than others on his own way to the top. As i said, it happens in every walk of life....maybe just deal with it and let him play his game his way, and you yours.

There endeth the lesson.

I see, someone might play you in a friendly or it might reveal that you are not what you represent yourself to be. Whatever floats your boat.

We all have our own opinions, if he is going to constantly talk shit and act like an adolescent I am going to continue to call him out as in my opinion he is arrogant.

What lesson? If you are referring to the phrase used after the reading of scripture I have always heard it as "Thus endeth the lesson". If you are referring to the movie the Untouchables it is "Here endeth the lesson".
16/04/19 20:07
Guest 1TA5XH :

Thou Mayest, you punk playing down 13 levels to take me out how about taking me out with your other team that’s not filled with PayPal players. You sucker, you guys are only good because you have stacked the deck, that’s not talent. You’re the Barry Bonds of this game, congrats.

We have a milker that I didn’t play as there were a few teams left besides the milker, we always beat everyone else first before losing to the milker. You were the highest team left. Get a clue as to what’s going on.
16/04/19 20:24
Thou Mayest :

Guest 1TA5XH :

We have a milker that I didn’t play as there were a few teams left besides the milker, we always beat everyone else first before losing to the milker. You were the highest team left. Get a clue as to what’s going on.

Why didn’t you play with your lower rated team nyse, get some balls.
16/04/19 21:14
LOL!!! Lord this classic! Oh, and Karll, you are right, as usual.

Kudos to everyone for the banter! Well done. Reminds me.... hold on laughing...