Auto Assign Training

14/04/16 10:22
Hi Guys

Just want to know if it would be possible to auto train reserves and then hand train normal field players.

This morning I clicked on the players I wanted to Auto train, I when I clicked auto Train it auto trained all of my players. I was saving Training points to boost certain attributes in players for next season. Would this be possible?

Thanks
14/08/17 01:08
Wow dxb...just ignore the clown Brad. I would personally suggest never using the auto assign. If you're training for yourself you want the points where you want them. If you're training to sell you want the points where it adds the most value to the player.
14/08/17 08:14
If you really want to do that, manually assign the training points to the players you want to, then autoassign.
What I do is to not assign the points of non-playing reserves at all but let them build up until I need to use the player, then assign them according to what I need at the time. Works for me.
15/08/17 09:37
Black Monks :

Wow dxb...just ignore the clown Brad. I would personally suggest never using the auto assign. If you're training for yourself you want the points where you want them. If you're training to sell you want the points where it adds the most value to the player.

Name calling really necessary?
15/08/17 10:40
Blitz - Nova Family :

Black Monks :

Name calling really necessary?

He was referring to a trolling comment that I removed. It's better to leave such things to the mods to deal with really, but BM did nothing wrong.
15/08/17 14:41
Thanks waspy, the behavior was a clown behavior, never said his name was clown, in fact called him by his name directly. And to avoid confusion my statement was to brad telling him to ignore the clown, not calling brad the clown. A comma may have helped but I don't know, never was good at grammar.