Game is Flawed

16/08/16 17:32
Sadly the game is flawed as it doesnt recognise players playing out of position and so allows them to still have good games. A guild member of mine used all flankers in his scrum and still managed to hold own against my decent front row, the game should realise that players playing out of position would not manage to play so well and should reduce their capacity to compete really lok forward to a reply by game makers but doubt they will even care...
16/08/16 18:43
if everything is maxed out on a player then they can play any postion they like
17/08/16 13:03
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

if everything is maxed out on a player then they can play any postion they like

Yes... and he is suggesting that this is flawed.

I agree that there should be a penalty for playing out of position, otherwise why bother giving the player a position in the first place?
18/08/16 00:04
Well that's debatable. In real life plenty of players are flexible and play in different positions. So you could argue that it's the underlying skills that matter rather than any designated position.
For maximum realism you could earn experience points for number of games played in any given position but hey, this is only a game and is never going to be fully realistic.
18/08/16 07:29
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Well that's debatable. In real life plenty of players are flexible and play in different positions. So you could argue that it's the underlying skills that matter rather than any designated position.
For maximum realism you could earn experience points for number of games played in any given position but hey, this is only a game and is never going to be fully realistic.

I like that idea though ...... Could work in a similar way to a strategy building in that it gives that plater a small bonus.