IRB announcement

06/11/16 14:24
He had mods on the French boards remove his stuff regularly. I don't need a mod to remove it for me, he is the one that should want it removed the way it makes him look, especially with what he has posted in the French boards. Angry little man is my guess.
06/11/16 15:50
Alquin Academicals :

MLSGP Rugby 78 :

@BlackMonks : We prefer to use MB rather than our credit card. judgment unfounded. You must be one of those racist that spreading all over Europe and more especially in England at the moment. BREXIT = RACISM

Wow! That escalated fast!

Isn't this the kind of post that a mod. should be dealing with before it gets out of hand?

.........and IF it gets out of hand I WILL deal with it. Not convinced it has reached that stage on what I have read thus far.
06/11/16 16:20
Carshalton Colts :

.........and IF it gets out of hand I WILL deal with it. Not convinced it has reached that stage on what I have read thus far.

To be fair that's only because Monks handled it well, if he'd accused me of being a racist I'd have gone a little more off than Monksy did
06/11/16 17:33
Carshalton Colts :

Alquin Academicals :

MLSGP Rugby 78 :

@BlackMonks : We prefer to use MB rather than our credit card. judgment unfounded. You must be one of those racist that spreading all over Europe and more especially in England at the moment. BREXIT = RACISM

Wow! That escalated fast!

Isn't this the kind of post that a mod. should be dealing with before it gets out of hand?

Just checking. Not sure I'd take kindly to being called a racist on here... Got upset enough when someone called me a tosser! Lol
06/11/16 17:40
I get to be pretty confident in my lack of racism. I am part of a multiracial family, which disarms those that ignorantly use the racism phrase simply because they disagree with a person. Sadly our society has fallen into a state of belief that if a person disagrees with me on a single issue, even as menial as mb, they must be racist or sexist or some other ist. Mccarthy would be proud of the witch hunts our social justice warriors are putting on.

And I stalked the poor sucker onto the French forum so I didn't handle it perfectly
07/11/16 10:45
Yes Steve Hansen has confirmed his suspicion that Ireland used 20% match bonus. However he also admitted buying some Samoans, and Fijians and training balls in a couple of one time offer transactions.