Continuing play after 80 minutes

29/08/17 19:01
Just a general query, is there a way to prevent your players booting the ball off the park at 80 minutes? The reason that I ask is that on a few occasions I have the game comfortably won with 3 tries scored, and instead of going for the bonus point try, the players automatically kick the ball out. This is particularly infuriating when the said player has made a line break and is sprinting for the line, and then 5m from the goal line kicks it into the stand!!!!!
29/08/17 20:35
If they have a line break they no longer kick out. However, the bonus point try does need to be addressed in my opinion. Let it go as many phases as needed
30/08/17 15:47
Black Monks :

If they have a line break they no longer kick out. However, the bonus point try does need to be addressed in my opinion. Let it go as many phases as needed

This is definitely not the case, hence the reason why I asked the question. The most obvious example is a player making a line break on his own 22m, sprinting well clear of the covering players, then kicking out whilst only a few metres from the goal line. This player was a winger who has penetration set to 100 and kicking set to 0, so there is no reason for him EVER to kick
30/08/17 16:37
Your experiences are different than mine. I have had several occasions where they continue as long as untouched. If touched, regardless of setting, they kick out

If you want the members of the forum to look at the examples you have just give us your guild name, team name and who you played and we can take a look. But we are the forum, nothing else.

30/08/17 16:43
It has 100% happened to me numerous times. Where my centre has been 10 yards from the try line with no opponent close, then the clown kicks the ball out. Once it was the last kick of the season, cost me the bonus point and as a result i finished 2nd instead of 1st!
31/08/17 12:52
Black Monks :
If you want the members of the forum to look at the examples you have just give us your guild name, team name and who you played and we can take a look. But we are the forum, nothing else.

Unfortunately due to the reset I cannot provide any examples, however I will keep an eye on this seasons fixtures.

As for the latter comment, I'm not requesting resolution (assuming it is a bug), rather to shed light on if it is a tactical issue, or known problem.
31/08/17 14:07
I guess I assumed you were asking for something and not just complaining, my apologies, I will back out and allow you to complain without any goals.
31/08/17 16:06
Black Monks :

I guess I assumed you were asking for something and not just complaining, my apologies, I will back out and allow you to complain without any goals.

I was asking for something, clarification on whether it is possible to prevent players kicking out after 80 minutes or not through use of tactics or another non-obvious means.

No need for condescension in response to a reasonable question
01/09/17 01:26
I think you need to re read my statements and not put your emotions on my sentences. Anyway, there are things that allow it to go beyond 80. Good luck
01/09/17 17:49
Black Monks :
Anyway, there are things that allow it to go beyond 80. Good luck

Care to elaborate?