Strength?

21/10/17 10:51
How important is strength in offence? It says it's ability to injure players. I'm more interested in defending once all other offensive skills are maxed!
Should I worry about improving strength?
Thanks
21/10/17 13:33
Strength should be one of the last things you train as it does exactly as advertised
21/10/17 19:50
Thanks
12/11/17 10:09
This seems a really strange skill to have in a rugby game, in all the years i played the game, and all the years watching it since, rugby has never been about injuring the other team, hurting them sure, but you never want to see them actually injured
12/11/17 12:52
its clearly down to making players use more heal kits, making teams more active in getting them...
12/11/17 14:24
Targaryen Dragons :

This seems a really strange skill to have in a rugby game, in all the years i played the game, and all the years watching it since, rugby has never been about injuring the other team, hurting them sure, but you never want to see them actually injured

I guess it depends on what you call and injury and what you call a hurt. Either that or you haven't watched much rugby fro the pre tmo days. The game was vicious replays prove people were trying to knock others out, gouge eyes out (now this only occurs when the player thinks the camera can't see), choke, slam on the back of the neck (breaking a neck is not a hurt) etc etc. The instances of this type of behavior alone in the international level is long and documented.