calling time thanks everyone

16/01/18 18:47
The Real Vernon :

Dunraven Castle :

Beth am Gymraeg?

Die ou praat soos iemand wat 4 bottels harde hout gedrink het en tans bubblegum kou soos daai bergies agter n Shoprite till

Wahahahahaha
16/01/18 18:52
MasseGat :

Dunraven Castle :

The Real Vernon :

Dunraven Castle :

Beth am Gymraeg?

Die ou praat soos iemand wat 4 bottels harde hout gedrink het en tans bubblegum kou soos daai bergies agter n Shoprite till

Mae Jarpie yn iaith mor hardd

yn swnio'n galed i siarad

Depends whether you are used to it or not - its phonetic so easy to follow once you understand the alphabet. I'm far from fluent.
16/01/18 18:55
MasseGat :

Ciren RFC... :

So the English forum has changed to an Afrikaans forum. Google does a reasonably good job of translating it to English....

Was never told only english mate.

English forum, means English forum. Go on the French forum and speak a language other than french and see if they will say the same. They you will know if the statement is unreasonable or if it is consistent. Or you can try to stay in a pissing match with others and acknowledge you just want to agitate to show off to your WhatsApp mates. Either way, no skin off my back as I have no dog in this squabble
16/01/18 20:13
Black Monks :

MasseGat :

Ciren RFC... :

So the English forum has changed to an Afrikaans forum. Google does a reasonably good job of translating it to English....

Was never told only english mate.

English forum, means English forum. Go on the French forum and speak a language other than french and see if they will say the same. They you will know if the statement is unreasonable or if it is consistent. Or you can try to stay in a pissing match with others and acknowledge you just want to agitate to show off to your WhatsApp mates. Either way, no skin off my back as I have no dog in this squabble

Mate i have nothing to impress/boost/show off for anyone beside my wife and family, and thank f&ck she isnt playing this game lol
16/01/18 23:12
Sweet, then by going on the French forum you can see if the request to speak the language of the forum is consistent or unreasonable. I will tell you now, in the past nobody went over there and spoke English and the French folks let nobody know what a db he is.
16/01/18 23:15
Presumably there isn't an Afrikaans forum, or is there? Do something constructive and Issue tickets to support requesting one if there isn't.