Who's the comedian? ... Major Mismatch

07/05/17 14:23
I click play a match ... and I see a 73 star team to match up vs. my level 1 ... 9 star team that's a week old .. who the hell is writing the math for this game? lol
07/05/17 20:49
What's your current rank on the map? Play a match doesn't auto-pair you, it takes you to teams near your rank. If the 73 star hasn't played up the rankings, it would have dropped into your range.
08/05/17 15:30
The ranking system was coded by a comedian .. matching up 40 star and 70 star teams to a 9 star level 1.
08/05/17 19:19
Like Super Ninja said it doesn't match you up against anybody, it's based on rankings earned by players through activity/inactivity.

Coding is a serious matter, no comedians there...

On the forum...everybodies a comedian
08/05/17 21:26
how many matches in a row do I have to lose now? ... 5 a day ... how many days do I spend either not clicking a match ... or just risking getting injured for nothing? ..... fun!

its not u ... its the coder who needs his ass chewed .. I feel a rage quit coming on .. glad i havent spent anything yet lol
09/05/17 05:36
You cant get injured in the map games...
09/05/17 09:36
While I agree the map system has its flaws, slagging off coders isn't cool. If you could do better I will happily playtest your version of the game. . I personally would like to thank the coders for providin an awesome game to play.
09/05/17 15:25
The highest star team I've beat is 14 stars and it was very close ... it's not rocket science to mark that. The next progression is between 15 stars and 20 stars ... not 60 and 70.
09/05/17 20:22
It's clear your criticism is based on a lack of understanding on how the ranking system works. It does not do match ups based on your ratings. It takes your current rank into consideration and show you opponents on your map within a certain number of positions in your rank. The worst your ranking the higher the spread of opponent rankings appearing giving you the opportunity to jump more positions, there will however always be somebody within ten or twenty positions of your rank which especially in the lower ranks will be closer to your star rating.

Instead of calling developers comedians I suggest get an understanding of how it works
09/05/17 21:43
qBaLL the Horrible :

It's clear your criticism is based on a lack of understanding on how the ranking system works. It does not do match ups based on your ratings. It takes your current rank into consideration and show you opponents on your map within a certain number of positions in your rank. The worst your ranking the higher the spread of opponent rankings appearing giving you the opportunity to jump more positions, there will however always be somebody within ten or twenty positions of your rank which especially in the lower ranks will be closer to your star rating.

Instead of calling developers comedians I suggest get an understanding of how it works

glad he did not see my team 2 weeks ago i was ranked over 600 with a 90 rating, im no fan of it thats just the way i play the game to suit me so in future you will come across teams like me that do not play them only to fill fans for my stadium