Other Tweaks The Admins Should Consider

25/02/16 16:33
The Admins have asked our opinion of ideas to improve the use of the Match Bonus. While they are looking for feedback could I also suggest the following:

Stop players kicking the ball into touch when they are in a scoring position when 80' arrives. Wait for the next break in play like real rugby. This has cost me countless bonus points!

Have a limit to the maximum number of substitutions you can have in a game. I am one of those annoying people who have 4 different teams and I often introduce 2 new teams during a game. Its not real rugby but if the rules permit it, I and countless others will do it.

Introduce a Sin Bin for repeat offenders (normally a 15 - the last line of defence)

Give us the option to kick for touch, have a scrum or kick for goal. What is the point of defaulting to a penalty kick with 5' left when you need a try to win?

Allow us the option to shorten a line out.

And the one that does my head in most often:

MOVE THE INTENSIVE TRAINING BUTTON The number of times I have clicked this by accident when adding training points manually when the little pop up has appeared to tell you "so & so has increased his rating" is enough to make you use the auto assign button instead (which you should never do)

Anyone want to add any more?
25/02/16 22:25
Agree with most of these, especially the last one lol
26/02/16 18:46
Agreed - great suggestions. Fingers crossed for the MB discussion. I'd add:
Consider penalty try for fouls on the try line. There's no incentive not to make the full back ultra aggressive - giving away penalties for 3 points is always preferable to conceding 7.
If MB - however reconfigured - is used in championship & guild challenge matches, how about a tournament or cup competition where it doesn't apply, either in addition to our instead of the MB tournament. In effect, fair friendly matches but with incentives attached to reward the cohort of people who have invested often considerable effort to understand the game and win with tactics rather than MB.
(Hawks - Brothers in Arms)
26/02/16 21:41
How about a global chat bar, or guild v guild chat bar. Or even some simple way of communicating to other players in game. Would make the whole experience more social.

Also, stop ranking guilds in GVG based on fans, base it on average rating or something more equal.

Limit squad size, or limit squad total wage cost to stop one player buying all the available talent.

Let guild members help you with your build time, each help reduces the build time by a percentage.

Have bigger leagues with less promotion- currently you have a 50% chance of promotion, not realistic. Should be 25%, and also bring in relegation for last in league.

I'm sure there are more than this, but it would be a good start.
26/02/16 22:17
Also a back arrow for when you look at someone else's stadium and a confirm button on auto select in training, the number of times ive doubl3 tapped to loose hundreds of training points
27/02/16 14:41
Mij :

How about a global chat bar, or guild v guild chat bar. Or even some simple way of communicating to other players in game. Would make the whole experience more social.

Also, stop ranking guilds in GVG based on fans, base it on average rating or something more equal.

Limit squad size, or limit squad total wage cost to stop one player buying all the available talent.

Let guild members help you with your build time, each help reduces the build time by a percentage.

Have bigger leagues with less promotion- currently you have a 50% chance of promotion, not realistic. Should be 25%, and also bring in relegation for last in league.

I'm sure there are more than this, but it would be a good start.

I like some of these ideas such as a limit on squad size. Buying up of players is certainly happening at the top level with some squads around 100 players restrict them to 45 players.

However, I don't agree with changing the ranking of guilds. I think people are missing the point of the guilds, these set up to help other guild members by giving heal kits, help on the chat with tactics etc it doesn't have to matter how good your team is but whether you were actively participating in the game and making improvements. My team outranks a lots of teams in the top 5 guilds and I often get invites to join them but I'm happy where I am.
If guilds were ranked on the average rating of all the teams in that guild then the top guilds would kick half their members in favour of teams with higher ratings making them even stronger!

I like the idea of guild members helping on build time but not sure how this could work. Another option is to let more than 1 builder work on the same building.
27/02/16 19:53
And if we are making a fantasy wish list I would add i would like a 13 round knockout tournament to be run during the season starting with the top 8,192 teams from the previous season; and a second tournament for those ranked 8,193 to 16,384 and a third etc...
28/02/16 08:58
I'm up for that too Tolgate, especially if MB is neutralised
28/02/16 12:29
What about we play squash instead?
27/10/17 16:26