Play a Game totally unfair now

18/01/17 13:25
Azza_NZ :

So we call you phony too BM? You MB'd the hell out of me the game before last. Thrashed me in an away fixture for you and a friendly immediately after reversed the score. When your 4 which has a line-up jump rating of 104 started winning all the line outs against my 200 equivalent, the alarm bells went off for me.

Azza, I'm not the one that started this 'antagonizing,' you are and you won't respond. Where I'm from you don't call a person out for being contradictory without being willing and able to defend the accusation. I see no contradictions, contradictions are proven with logic, thus I said you needed big boy logic pants because it was going to take some impressive logic tricks to show how I was contradictory. I did not start the personal attacks, proof right here. You can't pull someone into the mud and then complain that their clothes are dirty
18/01/17 13:28
Just to point out how nice this thread was prior to you making it personal we had myself, taff, tomix, mdot and Bluemooners having a nice convo on the topic.
18/01/17 13:35
Oh, and anyone can post where I have broken an agreement or ruined fairplay, these are accusations, unfounded, made by your guild toward me. All I did was state that a person who has a name that indicates no mb should use no mb or admit the game. And if he hadn't been in your guild azza I never would have gone there, but you got up in arms that a person who had made a statement on here that they would use mb in championships and doesn't have a name of no mb used mb. I will defend myself, I will defend justice, but I did not start this, I did not make accusations of fairplay being broken, I did not break agreements and I have not made contradictions. All of which I have been accused of solely by you and your mates.
18/01/17 15:07
There's a reason the other thread was closed. Please don't turn this into the follow on to that thread. Let it go
18/01/17 16:52
I will take it that there are 0 examples of me breaking agreements, 0 examples of me breaking fair play and 0 examples of me being contradictory and I started this road to the mud pit 0 times with azza, but when attacked I will defend.. All these are accusations from your boys, I defend what I say and expect others to defend their accusations or recant. I will drop it but if anyone wants to discuss these things I am glad to discuss

And when I say boys I mean mates, friends, etc, not prepubescent males.
18/01/17 18:22
Monks, you do not actually let anything go do you albeit you profess to? You are the epitomy of all innocence aren't you? - Not! If there is no argument to be had you seem to generate one. Why?

3rd half time was created for 'banter' . You guys can snipe at each other there ( providing it is family friendly) until you go blue in the face.

18/01/17 18:57
Man O man do you even read the comments properly? My comment was made in general and you dear sir fall in the whining category. Now be a good Monk and renew your vow of silence and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
18/01/17 19:15
These questions may be rhetorical but I can't tell, I like you wish there were pm for these reasons. But the reason I pushed these topics was I was accused of being contradictory and defended against it, I was told 'people like me ruin the game due to fairplay and agreements being broken, I defended against those and asked for proof, I never claim innocence as evidenced by admitting I went to far with the pricks terms stooped and in other feeds with people like tomix that I felt was wrong until he proved otherwise, issues with rucking broncos who did the same and was correct. But when I am accused of being contradictory can't I respond? When I say I'm done talking but then accused of fairplay issues don't I have the right, maybe even responsibility, to respond? I just don't want to be called a cheat, which would be a Fairplay or agreement issue, when I'm not. Is this not fair of me to defend? And now the message above this bulldog says I mis read when he said people like me, but has the pride that prevents admitting I have never broke an agreement never been a cheat of fairplay. But if you say people like me, what else can I read? I fired back at all this, but I fired back. Bulldog, you see yourself as a bulldog, I see myself as a pit bull 8n defense of myself. My issue with Hillcrest was clearly, if you read this forum, with his mate azza calling me a contradiction without support and I wanted to know what he would say about hillcrest. So you can call me a cheat, contradiction and liar and I will no longer respond.
18/01/17 19:21
Well hello there fellas, what did I miss? The usual.... black monks being a chop again I see. I swear this guy is trying to get banned. lol, I love it when guys use mb against me and still lose.... and then moan about losing..... #soreloser
18/01/17 20:05
Monks see our point aswell. We are 25 guys who are really trying hard to create a fair game in other words: my team vs your team/strat vs strat/strength vs strength. The problem with this (as in your case aswell) guys come along and blame poor old mb for their loss. There is many factors that can cause your team to lose namely: incompatible strat, low energy or morale, home team advantage and the list goes on and on and on so why cry mb every single time???? After all it is the thing we a fighting against. I can play you now in a friendly and lose 40-0 and after the game is done change strat and beat you 40-0. Where is the mb in that? I am slowly coming to the conclusion that our battle is futile and in the end the slider will win. Now let's try and be respectable people and bury this whole issue.