02/09/18 15:26
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season.

Your statement has been blah blah blah, go to your room kotj, I didn't want another thesis, I responded to a person calling me a child. Leave it be

Your message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten.

Go to your room

This message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten (after being also very impressed by the smartness of this comment... Someone feels like being the dictator or the commander of this forum...)

I'm fully aware that you are unable to remember what you said a day before, as you have proven multiple times. (I'm starting to be concerned that you arent a liar intentionally but rather have profound dementia issues). So I am reminding you, if you want to argue with me we have a room custom made for you, if you want to discuss, let's discuss. You complain about 3 years but then run from the challenge, you say we should always challenge but then you run from something because it is too challenging, you view your position from a kotjcentric perspective with this, with top guild ranking, with use of Visa players, with priority of upgrades. All of these I believe are up for discussion and you have stated repeatedly on several of these issues that your thought is objectively true and beyond conversation. Have fun with the windmills and I know you are going to ignore this (please look up what ignite means)

I will come back to my previous statement... It really seems to be targeted against me...
For one second I thought you were talking about all the people who complain about jumping.. At least it s clear now for the other persons who will read this thread.. They can literally close this thread as you only talk to me.
Following messages will be ignored

PS: for somebody who run out from the challenge, I am not sure why i have been jumping 2 levels from the beginning..
On the other side, I know one person who has been retiring for 50 seasons... and using it as an excuse...

Yes, my statements that are quoting you and stated to you are directed to you. I love how you want a thread that you are proven to lie to be deleted. This is only the third time you have done this after you were successful with your first. Now you will attempt some personal attacks so they will have to delete. I'm going to sit back and watch the ensuing dumpster fire. Have a nice day!

P.s. I have explained the retiring thing to you literally 10 times. I refuse to spend the number of gb required to change my name. And I have never used retiring as an excuse that I'm bad at this game, I own that. But yet I am willing to play at higher levels and get double promos with no subs and no mb and horrible strat.
02/09/18 15:38
Black Monks :

Also pb, just food for thought. You and I have never had a conflict yet overall you agree more with kotj. Why haven't we had a conflict? It is because you disagree, state your points, listen to others and come to your conclusion. I don't know if you are aware of kotj record on here. His first ever post was literally saying anyone who ever paid a penny on this game objectively had no rugby spirit. You can see through all his posts that disagreement with him is folly because he is right and he has been shown on multiple occasions to be willing to lie to 'win' conversations. My issues with kotj are not his thoughts but the way that he attempts to claim moral superiority while showing clear evidence he doesn't have it. I have been here for 3+ and there are thousands of threads to show I have liked and there are 0 instances. I may be wrong (I have admitted it many times on here and apologized to several people), but I don't lie to 'win' something that can't be won.

I will not even answer to all of this. I never said that someone who bought players had no rugby spirit. Many players in my guild buy players. I am considering at some points to buy players.
I said fixing game (agreeing on the outcome of a championship game before playing it, puting 11 other players in an disadvanted position, goes against sport/rugby spirit.). BUT then I also said I understand that some people do that, as it s a game. When we asked you to acknowledge that there might be 2 opinions you ran away...

The only person who has record here is you...
Noone else. You have been banned many times for insulting people who didn t agree with you or for trolling conversations... (surprising...).. I have never been banned on my side.. Surprising..
Look at your last comment.. You even as k Peanut Butta how he can agree with me... (by criticizing the other person... such a nice approach).. who ask such question that way??

In my first conversation with you I told you “nobody win” a conversation or a debate.. you learn from each other... The only thing you were able to say was “Put the showel down”.. (as for you there is always a winner)... Some players like Dragon B called you even Charlie Z as it looked you always want to win gold belts. Anyway, people can easily go through the past messages in this forum.

The only thing I want is you to ignore me and stop talking about me... I asked you many times, but you seem to be so in love that you talk about me all day long to yourself.
02/09/18 16:33
Show where I ran away, i can show you hundreds of places where I have argued it is subjective strat and tens of places where you profess illogical objective truths. And your first ever thread was about Visa players and it has been deleted. Show where I ran, please. We have this marvelous quote function. It is what I have used many times to prove your lies. People on here have longer memories than you either think they have or personally possess.
02/09/18 16:47
I have been nice enough, I am done.
You mention the time I asked to delete a conversation. Absolutely true.
And I will even post what I sent:
https://ibb.co/fMZ3Xz

Now, if you find "hilarious" to talk about something that involves "raping" is fine... If you think that this is something than can even be mentioned in a public rugby forum...
And last, if you can even accuse somebody of saying something disgusting while the person has not even been involved in the conversation (which you do continuously)... That s your problem.

I have another education, other value than yous, and not only I will never write "hilarious" and "rape " in the same sentence... I will not go through such topic in a public forum, but then saying from nowhere that somebody finds in funny while I have never been even involved in the discussion shows exactly the kind of person you are (and if someone has some doubts that black monks has some serious issues with me... and in general.. here your go).
I asked the developers to read this conversation and take action against you. I copy pasted the link so there were able to read it by themselves.
You immediately got banned as this is not the place to write about anything like that or joke about such topic. (there are younger people on this forum). People with other backgrounds, religions, cultures, jokes etc. So yes I asked to delete it, and will not hesitate to do that again for such topics.

Once again, Ignore me, I am not interested in any discussion with you.
02/09/18 16:54
Use quotes pal.

Especially on the tape one which is so disconnected. I asked if someone had actually done a study about rape frequency in league vs union, that is asking a question about research and if you construe it differently you are a liar or intellectually dishonest. That was not the thread of yours you got deleted. Your thread was Visa players dont have rugby spirit. Now please use quotes to support your statements, but you can't because they dont exist. It is easy if you arent telling lies, just do it.
02/09/18 16:56
Also, were you aware that the support person you showed later learned they were manipulated by you due to language and that played a role in you being banned? My 2 day ban was rescinded within hours and you can ask for that proof from the mods. So congrats on showing the victim, lying manipulator you are. I'm just glad I'm not a victim #realrugbyvalue
02/09/18 17:04
You get caught with lies so you manipulate to get threads deleted to remove evidence. Sad. And look what you are doing now, more lies in an attempt to provoke in an attempt to get this deleted. Easier solution is to not lie...
02/09/18 17:10
Black Monks :

Use quotes pal.

Especially on the tape one which is so disconnected. I asked if someone had actually done a study about rape frequency in league vs union, that is asking a question about research and if you construe it differently you are a liar or intellectually dishonest. That was not the thread of yours you got deleted. Your thread was Visa players dont have rugby spirit. Now please use quotes to support your statements, but you can't because they dont exist. It is easy if you arent telling lies, just do it.

Yes we are all idiots but you... even the developers who read the conversation.
You are the smartest person in the world.

PS: then i don t understand why you mention me again in that thread while i wasn t involved at all. But yea.. it was just about the study.. read again the complain I sent to the developers.

Pss: i have never asked to delete any other conversation. You re not worth my time for that.
I only wrote once to the developers as your comments were not tolerable
02/09/18 17:11
I am very happy to not delete this thread.

Once again, Ignore me. (What is hard to understand in that?)
02/09/18 17:16
Buddy, didnt call the developers idiots, they speak English as a second language which allowed you to manipulate. I speak one language so they have one up on me. Nice sad attempt to manipulate yet again. I said it was hilarious that union and league supporters hated each other so much they created the study of rape frequency, you manipulated my statement and my ban was rescinded and resulted shortly after in your own ban which you haven't denied, you must change the subject. Show a quote where Ilive, show a quote where I run. I have done both to you on many occasions. My problem with you is your lies, not that I dont think like you. Thank God i dont think like you.