IRANIAN CHAMPIONS 3

08/09/18 11:05
Hi
Glad to see you may have READ this one properly.
No hard feelings on this side.
08/09/18 11:12
Gold Fenglers :

Hi
Glad to see you may have READ this one properly.
No hard feelings on this side.

If you had read all of our original comments properly, all this confusion on your side wouldn't have transpired but hey, at least you understand now and good for you for catching up
08/09/18 12:27
Hi.
I actually did, in my opinion, my comments weren't read into properly. There is no point arguing about it, as we both think we are right.
Just to say, I was wrong in commenting that cheating was rife, there seems there was a slight change in the game mechanic, as my team seems to be back on track again. It affected my team more than others, due to my strategy.
I wish the developers would explain changes, to avoid confusion.
Cheers guys....
08/09/18 16:55
Try playing a few level 62 teams then play him & still tell me there is nothing odd about his players speed
09/09/18 03:57
Chelsea 1905 :

Try playing a few level 62 teams then play him & still tell me there is nothing odd about his players speed

You are totally right Chelsea 1905.... but there are a select few players who wish to keep themselves in the dark and it's there prerogative to do so, the rest of us "know" what is going on.
09/09/18 16:40
Hi Guys.
I'll give you an example of how a lower level team can beat a higher. Unfortunately my Guild has changed to a Persian name. You can find me by going to 'Vietnam and Friends' Guild, about halfway down is 'Vietnam', look at his schedule.
Have a look v alOnew 3-2. (Guild match) I played the right tactic, went 'eyeballs out'. They are 3rd in their league, so are no mugs. Level 75 to my level 70.

If either of you want to, I can have a look at your teams and may be able to give advice (seriously). Play me in a friendly.
You may be very good already, I don't know.
Cheers....
10/09/18 05:58
Gold Fenglers :

Hi Guys.
I'll give you an example of how a lower level team can beat a higher. Unfortunately my Guild has changed to a Persian name. You can find me by going to 'Vietnam and Friends' Guild, about halfway down is 'Vietnam', look at his schedule.
Have a look v alOnew 3-2. (Guild match) I played the right tactic, went 'eyeballs out'. They are 3rd in their league, so are no mugs. Level 75 to my level 70.

If either of you want to, I can have a look at your teams and may be able to give advice (seriously). Play me in a friendly.
You may be very good already, I don't know.
Cheers....

THAT just proves my point....

what sort of game lets a team of 5 levels lower and with 2 goalkeepers ffs and who had LESS energy to keep running without getting exhausted to win 1-0, you had an open goal but the game simply wouldn't allow me to score.... your team were intercepting the ball from half way across the pitch.. slight exaggeration but not that far off tbh.

Seriously considering ending my time on this pathetic game when;

1) The algorithms are totally defunct
2) Blatant cheating by the company is rife (supporting certain nations who spend more)

The game is stuffed, end of mate, regardless what anyone says.

And as for giving advice... I appreciate it mate but I'm currently getting tactical advice from teams who are in the top league, but you can't beat cheaters who are getting help from the coders, and to be honest... I wouldn't want that sort of help anyway.

The only way they could amend this game, is just make a league for "cheaters" who wish to cheat and keep themselves to themselves rather that pretending that they are awesome when basically ANY c*nt can cheat but it all comes down to moral ethics of ones self... I'm not saying ALL good players are cheating but when people complain and are ... shall we say "sent to the naughty corner" and the devs will know what I am on about it boils down to the same thing.

Any way good luck mate.
10/09/18 07:57
Hi John.
I am disappointed by your reaction. But, I'll give respect for playing me, you could have said FU.

I don't know what advice you've been given. I do have some really good advice to give. I will leave it up to you, if you would like to see it.

Only a handful of players use the Forum. It a shame I haven't seen an exchange of ideas, because I thought this would be the point of it.

And good luck to you.
10/09/18 11:28
The problem with giving out advice on here is everybody can see it & if they all follow it then it gets you nowhere

As for the 2 goalkeepers & low energy yes I have seen that happen I don't give a flying what sweet nitro claim some of them are messing with the code I just wonder if nitro don't have anybody good enough to find & deal with it
10/09/18 15:04
That team Angelina 1999 is now with Persian kings he currently has a GA of 71 or 7.1 per game something bent has to be going on there because that's just stupid