Pimps always have open minds

12/02/19 12:49
I already have the Z in my name, so am I good to go? lol
12/02/19 13:00
Hahaha
... Z ...
12/02/19 18:02
Guest F1OSJR :

Bullseye it is being a pimp makes u a target I agree. As I have my aim sets always on you. Anyone read this I second this. Pimps have more knowledge then most give them credit. All is far in war, and they will teach u to use every advantage. But if ur more the outsider type, you know, the underdog then join us at outsiders as it isn't only the pimps that know the game inside and out. Look at the top guilds before u join. All are ran differently. Outsiders is a relaxed group with minimal spending, pimps is knowledge and power! I'd suggest one of the two I was to do it all again. There is only the light and the dark side. Where do you stand?!

THIS is the truth.....well except that there are only 2 guilds worth playing on...

The brotherhood is solid and pretty much a group of friends.. our chat seldom stops..

What people fail to see is that the pimps .. they have been at the top for so long they simply know how it all works...

Not only is Zeke, Straig, Bandits,, harly (yup adding him to the list) outstanding when it comes to settings. and adjustments.. they know how to build... they work together in all aspects of the game.. Even the AH IMO... Oh you may beat them now and then but they will adjust and take back that win 90% of the time... .. The simply have the settings down at the highest lev of the game.... Hell the rest of us have been able to find a sweet spot every season that worked and run with it... At the higher levs this don't work anymore... you may need to slow your def to beat 1 team just to watch the next run around it.... same with your off.. you play one guy with a faster Off and the next team takes 5 fumbles away from you....

I simply think that many of us are just starting to sort this out.... and that means more time and work to run with the top dogs...
The pimps as a whole (cause hats how you must look at them) simply has this down and they pass it on to there other member the way any good team does....

The rest of us ... well frustrates the hell out of us to beat the hell out of someone 1 game and the next you can't touch them.. The adjust to your adjustments... and it goes on and on lol...

As for all this Bull about whom is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th best guild after the pimps... does it matter..... we have been beating the hell out of each other for what years at this point..... If your under the pimps and in the top 10 your goal should be to learn what they know.. get your entire guild up to speed.... whats the point of beating 2-3 of there tops when it does not leave you the firepower to clear the board... cause they are going to clear yours..

I got nothing but respect for the pimps.. to be able to do what they do and control the top levs of this game for so long has nothing to do with luck... it's all skill... from the AH, Gear, building and working as a whole.... they just got it together,,,

So I am done with the fight over who is the 2nd, 3rd, 32 best guilds.. there is #1 and there is everyone else....

I would hope that Thor thinks that the bar is the best.. I would hope that the outsiders think they are the best.. I will tell you that the brotherhood is the best guild in this game... they are my brothers and the reason I still play this buggy game...

but trying to beat the top few pimp players.... without being able to take them asa whole.... mistake IMO...

I may tank next season and get my buildings done.. maybe grab a few replacement players while I'm at it...not sure..
what I am going to do TBH..... it's almost fishing season.. and well I didn't drop 1 line in the water because of this game last season... not gonna happen again.... All I am doing is burning myself out TBH...
Anyway luck to everyone!!! In the end we are all addicted to the same TDM Crack...lol

12/02/19 18:09
Nicely said Randy and I agree Brother... #1 and then everyone else. Well spoken, Respect
... Z ...
12/02/19 18:17
Randy Young :

Guest F1OSJR :

Bullseye it is being a pimp makes u a target I agree. As I have my aim sets always on you. Anyone read this I second this. Pimps have more knowledge then most give them credit. All is far in war, and they will teach u to use every advantage. But if ur more the outsider type, you know, the underdog then join us at outsiders as it isn't only the pimps that know the game inside and out. Look at the top guilds before u join. All are ran differently. Outsiders is a relaxed group with minimal spending, pimps is knowledge and power! I'd suggest one of the two I was to do it all again. There is only the light and the dark side. Where do you stand?!

THIS is the truth.....well except that there are only 2 guilds worth playing on...

The brotherhood is solid and pretty much a group of friends.. our chat seldom stops..

What people fail to see is that the pimps .. they have been at the top for so long they simply know how it all works...

Not only is Zeke, Straig, Bandits,, harly (yup adding him to the list) outstanding when it comes to settings. and adjustments.. they know how to build... they work together in all aspects of the game.. Even the AH IMO... Oh you may beat them now and then but they will adjust and take back that win 90% of the time... .. The simply have the settings down at the highest lev of the game.... Hell the rest of us have been able to find a sweet spot every season that worked and run with it... At the higher levs this don't work anymore... you may need to slow your def to beat 1 team just to watch the next run around it.... same with your off.. you play one guy with a faster Off and the next team takes 5 fumbles away from you....

I simply think that many of us are just starting to sort this out.... and that means more time and work to run with the top dogs...
The pimps as a whole (cause hats how you must look at them) simply has this down and they pass it on to there other member the way any good team does....

The rest of us ... well frustrates the hell out of us to beat the hell out of someone 1 game and the next you can't touch them.. The adjust to your adjustments... and it goes on and on lol...

As for all this Bull about whom is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th best guild after the pimps... does it matter..... we have been beating the hell out of each other for what years at this point..... If your under the pimps and in the top 10 your goal should be to learn what they know.. get your entire guild up to speed.... whats the point of beating 2-3 of there tops when it does not leave you the firepower to clear the board... cause they are going to clear yours..

I got nothing but respect for the pimps.. to be able to do what they do and control the top levs of this game for so long has nothing to do with luck... it's all skill... from the AH, Gear, building and working as a whole.... they just got it together,,,

So I am done with the fight over who is the 2nd, 3rd, 32 best guilds.. there is #1 and there is everyone else....

I would hope that Thor thinks that the bar is the best.. I would hope that the outsiders think they are the best.. I will tell you that the brotherhood is the best guild in this game... they are my brothers and the reason I still play this buggy game...

but trying to beat the top few pimp players.... without being able to take them asa whole.... mistake IMO...

I may tank next season and get my buildings done.. maybe grab a few replacement players while I'm at it...not sure..
what I am going to do TBH..... it's almost fishing season.. and well I didn't drop 1 line in the water because of this game last season... not gonna happen again.... All I am doing is burning myself out TBH...
Anyway luck to everyone!!! In the end we are all addicted to the same TDM Crack...lol

I enjoyed those thoughts! Go fishing man! Enjoy urself. Those seasons I sat out 2 seasons ago I was off snowboarding! Enjoy life and come kick ass and play ball the rest of the time. As for the 2nd best guilds ECT. I've never said anything definatlyyyyyy. I made a joke about the GC system being broke. Imo if ur not first ur last and tbh when I joined outsiders I had 2 invites. One brotherhood one outsiders. I knew nothing about either. And here we are today. Funny how the butterfly effect works. All I can tell u idk if u guys got ur chance to play bar. So we just beat them for you. And we don't have a single top level team at the moment. Should speak volumes to the bar..... If our leaders weren't relaxing and building and just enjoying the game then they wouldn't come close. The outsiders is a guild of 49. Us and the littles. We work and play together. What y'all do has no effect on us. We just having fun with the pimps as an end goal. Any teams reading this, join pimps. Tbh their great I don't wanna jack the thread. Merely add to it. There's some great guilds with upper end understanding of the game. But as for now the pimps do it better. Doesn't mean we all don't make them sweat
12/02/19 19:13
Congrats on the gc win clouds. I take full responsibility of that loss upon myself. I had a poor gc performance. No excuses here.

Enjoy the win and think what you will about The Bar, but I believe it is a mistake to disregard our guild.
12/02/19 21:50
"What y'all do has no effect on us."

this one line alone says it all....

12/02/19 22:29
Well said randy. Thank you. Go fishing man and do things you like. It's real life which is important. Have fun and tell me if you had success.

The other guys idk... You guys always offending each other and most of the time you offending us. I'm sick of that BS. In almost every post I can read "pimps" or even my ingame name. What's wrong? We are not the middle of the world lol. We are here to have fun and kickazz and that's it!

Usually I don't care about that but doing it somewhere else would be great. I don't care about any gc results and stuff like that in the guild forum and jammins post. Just sayin it's my opinion.
12/02/19 23:28
Heyyyy no offense meant karl. What I meant by what y'all do has no effect on us was saying that pimps isn't the center of our world. No guild is. Relax Karl. We aren't headhunting but playing the game. What I've said is all positive about u guys. I'll leave now. Just now I meant it all positive I even said to join pimps... You guys have had pimps is a welcome group in the discussion window for days. I have a spot to fill but have waited to post to give u ur time. I'll leave now. Good day
13/02/19 00:34
Sorry, Karl got into my crack stash LOL I just caught up and have a couple things to say.

First, thanks for all the kind words. We do are best and your comments might actually help with our recruitment. People are leaving faster than our guilds can keep up with. And new players are hard to find, especially a new player and not an alt. Pretty sure every team here has at least one alt. We all have to be on the lookout for new eager blood. As killer said, what side do you want to be on, the light or the dark? We don't have hookers, but on the dark side, we do have alcohol..... and cookies! The crack is mine LOL

Also, we do not disregard any guild. We expect a fight every time and know we have to be on our toes at all times. All you guys getting stronger is what keeps Pimp's fire lit. Nothing but respect for every guild out there old and new. You guys keep us going and growing.

And, the more posts on here, the more someone might look so keep that shit up LOL BTW I'm not turning over a new leaf or anything, Angry drunk Jammin is only seconds away at all times..... Muahahahhahaa!