TOUCHDOWN MANAGER HALL OF FAME

08/07/19 04:29
For those who dont know me you may have faced me ,, I am Paw Paw FKN HIll / Paw Paw Hill ,, .I guess you could call me one of the old heads ,, I may not be as active as i once was .or have a team that is competitive like it once was but i have been with this game sisnce almost the beginning , I remember when you only had three choices when it came to guilds to join ,, SEC ALL STARS ,, which i beleive is defunct now (which i was a member ) Gridiron Greats (another which i beleive is defunct ) or starting your own... in short time the guilds jumped from 2 to 4 ,, and ichanged guilds to DYnasty (way before the Reborn part came) Dynasty was filled with some ultra competitive dudes .but together we were a DYNASTY .. we beat up on other guilds and especially each other ,, Most of what is common strategy now is was experimented and perfected by those of us in Dynasty ,, Mind you all of this was way before there were 800 guilds and guild challenges ,, that all of us were racing to be the first one level up our stadiums so that we could claim to be the VERY FIRST PERSON with ALL 3 Strategy buildings ... from Dynasty i went to be a founding member of The Brotherhood to a founding member the training guild Black Sheep ,, and when that was ready to be a real guild of its own i became a founding member of Bones Brigade ,, I have been in many guilds and for the short time i have been in those guilds i do appreciate the guys i was with ,, .. I know i have a weak team ,, and i consider myself semi retired ,, honestly only reason why i stay is because the friends i have made ,, but there was a time although briefly where PAW PAW HILL was the best in the game ... anyway to my point ,,, i really think that after 3 almost 4 years of this game that we all love to play that we should honor those that paved the way ,, I would like everybody to nominate some people to be part of the hall of fame first class ,, (hopefully somebody nominates me ..lol) and each year we will add one or two names to the HOF ,, but for the first ever induction class we should have 6 inductees ,,
i would like to first nominate the guild Dynasty
my players/teams
Aggie Mcnasty ,
Top Gun
Dallas Desperadoes
AAAA
Lehigh Valley Outlaws
Myrtle Beach Raiders
if i didnt mention your teams name please dont be offended there really has been some tough guys that i have played and there are 1000s of teams that have come and gone in the last 3 plus years ,, .. The guys i have mentioned were all #1 guys at one time or guys that have influenced many on how to play this game ,, i would like to see what everybody thinks and we will go with a consensus when it comes to induction.... thank you for your time Paw Paw Hill
08/07/19 22:58
Hi Dominic

I like the idea of the hall of fame, some teams there that I totally agree with, some that I've heard of but never played as they must have left before I got up the rankings, one team that I don't remember at all.

One team I'd put up for consideration is Pitt Panthers, but maybe he wasn't in that initial wave of teams to be the front runners of the game,perhaps all the players still active from the start should only vote on this one.

Regards Griff (Greybeard Griffins)
09/07/19 00:34
Greybeard ,,, which one dont you remeber ? Pitt Panthers ,, yeah i do remeber them ........... as far as members who have been here from the start or near the start .. there isnt many of us left that even play occasionally forget about still totally active ,, i guess thats why i mentioned those who i mentioned ,, and i know i have forgotten some guys like i did with Putt Panthers btw i would defitley think you would be Hall worthy ,, but i think the first class should be filled with the best 6 that have played ,, i would mention myself but thats kinda fucked up if nominated myself .. JS

09/07/19 02:01
I'm in the Paw Paw "tree" so of course I am gonna nominate my boy.

Anyone second for Paw Paw here?

I like your list and agree with it.

MD

P. S. awesome idea btw.
09/07/19 02:03
I'm in the Paw Paw "tree" so of course I am gonna nominate my boy.

Anyone second for Paw Paw here?

I like your list and agree with it.

MD

P. S. awesome idea btw.
09/07/19 02:04
damnit. I didn't think I hit send. my bad for the double post.
09/07/19 04:59
Hi Dominic

The team I didn't remember was Dallas Deperadoes(apologies if your still about), think I came into the game probably after his time, same with Aggie.
Think your list is probably spot on, just wanted to say about Pitt as he was the beast I was chasing for a long time! Lol
Thankyou for your words about me but like yourself I think that will be for others to decide if I'm worthy of that distinction in time.

All the best Griff
10/07/19 01:16
I would like to put CNY and Paw Paw in this HOF

There are many others that also deserve to be there but too many to name. I, myself, has always been looking in from the sidelines. Just remember me when you think of the shitty team that never quit that doesn't shutup.

10/07/19 01:17
Dallas was Earthbound Misfits, Griff
10/07/19 04:58
Thank You Jammin with CNY another great player i forgot about ,, and thanks for the nominations guys .. actually Dallas in order was ,, Dallas Desperadoes ,, Earthbound Misfits ,, Dallas Desperadoes ... me and Dallas had our falling out when we were both in Dynasty ,, we have since mended the fences or whatever the saying is ,, he is the one that showed me not everything i know about the game but he deserves credit for atleast guiding me as well as others on how to play this game ,, anyway looks like we have lots of nominations that have been seconded ,, may have to make this inaugurla class jump from 6 to 10 think we should make TMHOF enshrinement sometime around the beginning of the NFL season ,, just wish there were more guys that have been around as long as i have to bring up some team names ,, jammin to be fair ,, i was gone for two years so i would sit out ..but like i said before anybody getting in the HOF would be a consesus vote ..