Reporting match fixing

29/04/20 21:21
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Balderdash Titans :

Shall we look at all of the games ever fixed then Jono? Might as well, but the data ain't there is it.

I have been against match fixing for years but never had the support to get it any further as so many guilds were involved.

It seems as though now La Cag are probably still at it, who knows, we can only go off recent history I guess, so the 70+fixtures from last season that La Cag fixed is a pretty good starting point.

Totally agree with you. I just find it funny how people are calling it cheating when it was ok for them to do it before Jim.
I get it that people are gonna to watch La Cag matches thinking this game that game was thrown and that is your opinion.

It's also pretty obvious to people who have being playing the game for 4 years or so. Anyway, I'm not here to make accusations, you know where I stand on it all. Just find this pretty amusing people trying to defend the match fixing and admitting that it happens and they don't see why it's an issue.

You used to be so against fixing, I just don't get why you would join the biggest fixers in the game. I know you have been there a while now, but I still don't get it. But, that's your choice.
29/04/20 21:21
ystrad you can search as much as you want, everywhere, I participated yes in the fixation, but I never lied, and for that I am proud
29/04/20 21:25
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

Hi Mel, Hope you and the family are well and safe. Your team continues to play strong, You are one tough cookie.
As for the match I'm on about. I remember me and Nico helping you with strats in a fb group and then Nico added Chris to it because you were playing him the following day. Otherwise Chris wouldn't have been in the group.
Anyway it's nothing against you, I know your a lovely person to talk to. Just pointing Chris out as a liar.
Stay safe Mel and keep kicking 4ss

you will be able to notice, that I am not a liar, never I was it. and in my personal life i will tell you during 18a i did not speak with my parents because i considered them to be liars. my parents died at the age of 57 and 58a fairly recently, and I don't like lies so much, that it didn't make me hot or cold .... I speak honestly about everything and I don't make up no story so as not to lose face .....
I repeat it I have no problem admitting or saying the truth, I prefer to come into conflict than to lie

the lie, i can't wait more of a person who destroyed IOAG and f ° cked ollie over this champ

And there it is. Ollie is a good lad. I have spoken to him once or twice in the past. But him not getting promotion was sadly down to himself. He had Gazelles last match, If he had won then he would have had promotion. Never rely on people to save you, Save yourself.
Before I started fixing I use to work hard on my strats to keep myself safe. So maybe rather than blaming people for fixing sort your strats out.
29/04/20 21:29
Balderdash Titans :

Balderdash Titans :

Shall we look at all of the games ever fixed then Jono? Might as well, but the data ain't there is it.

I have been against match fixing for years but never had the support to get it any further as so many guilds were involved.

It seems as though now La Cag are probably still at it, who knows, we can only go off recent history I guess, so the 70+fixtures from last season that La Cag fixed is a pretty good starting point.

Totally agree with you. I just find it funny how people are calling it cheating when it was ok for them to do it before Jim.
I get it that people are gonna to watch La Cag matches thinking this game that game was thrown and that is your opinion.

It's also pretty obvious to people who have being playing the game for 4 years or so. Anyway, I'm not here to make accusations, you know where I stand on it all. Just find this pretty amusing people trying to defend the match fixing and admitting that it happens and they don't see why it's an issue.

You used to be so against fixing, I just don't get why you would join the biggest fixers in the game. I know you have been there a while now, but I still don't get it. But, that's your choice.

balderdash, for my part it was the time when I was stupid……….
I wanted to try
29/04/20 21:32

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

Hi Mel, Hope you and the family are well and safe. Your team continues to play strong, You are one tough cookie.
As for the match I'm on about. I remember me and Nico helping you with strats in a fb group and then Nico added Chris to it because you were playing him the following day. Otherwise Chris wouldn't have been in the group.
Anyway it's nothing against you, I know your a lovely person to talk to. Just pointing Chris out as a liar.

you will be able to notice, that I am not a liar, never I was it. and in my personal life i will tell you during 18a i did not speak with my parents because i considered them to be liars. my parents died at the age of 57 and 58a fairly recently, and I don't like lies so much, that it didn't make me hot or cold .... I speak honestly about everything and I don't make up no story so as not to lose face .....
I repeat it I have no problem admitting or saying the truth, I prefer to come into conflict than to lie

the lie, i can't wait more of a person who destroyed IOAG and f ° cked ollie over this champ

And there it is. Ollie is a good lad. I have spoken to him once or twice in the past. But him not getting promotion was sadly down to himself. He had Gazelles last match, If he had won then he would have had promotion. Never rely on people to save you, Save yourself.
Before I started fixing I use to work hard on my strats to keep myself safe. So maybe rather than blaming people for fixing sort your strats out.

haha ... i rotated alot of heads with my strats .....
29/04/20 21:48
and yes ollie, bob and many others on my guild and others people are great people!!
I'm very happy to know them and that I appreciate very much all without exception.
29/04/20 21:56
Balderdash Titans :

Balderdash Titans :

Jim I survived a long time at the top without help. I'm not trying to justify match fixing, All I'm trying to say is to take blame for your own inability to survive. Win your games and you'll be safe.
Let's say for arguement sake that there was arranged games in the last 2 games of the season, That's a massive change from teams getting 6 or 7. So it should be easier for the none fixers to survive now.
It's time now for people to realise their ability in the game.
29/04/20 22:08

ystrad it's time that you realize your ability without fixing
29/04/20 22:14

Balderdash Titans :

Balderdash Titans :

Jim I survived a long time at the top without help. I'm not trying to justify match fixing, All I'm trying to say is to take blame for your own inability to survive. Win your games and you'll be safe.
Let's say for arguement sake that there was arranged games in the last 2 games of the season, That's a massive change from teams getting 6 or 7. So it should be easier for the none fixers to survive now.
It's time now for people to realise their ability in the game.

Or if the fixing just completely stopped (which it hasn't) then there would be a more realistic chance of honest teams getting the promotions they deserve, rather than multiple Cag teams, who don't deserve to gain promotions, get promoted through match fixing.

Fixing still happened this season, it will be denied but there ya go. This should have been acted upon years ago before we were in this mess. It has been openly admitted by many Cag teams, that match fixing happens in order to save a guild mate. But 70+fixed games last season Jono, c'mon, you can't tell me that all of the Cags that got their promotions last season deserved them, can you?!

I'm not here to argue, just trying to talk sense.
29/04/20 23:25

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

This is totally not the point though is it? Yes everyone has to work hard on their strats to be good. That's a given. Also, it is quite possible that on a normal day Aviron could beat you and Cobham loses to Gazelles and everyone says fair enough, shakes hands, accepts the results and more strat work needed. But by you just handing Aviron that game on a plate, it totally takes that 'fair enough' element of the game away. It poisons the game with that element of doubt of 'perhaps I would have survived anyway despite having a bad day against Gazelles'.

Do this repeatedly to teams season after season, year after year and eventually they end up hating the fuck of La Cag. It's really that simple. Especially when La Cag then come out and gloat about the cheating and start threatening legal action and all that shit. Do you realise what a slap in the face that is to the entire RM community?

It's shameful is what it is.