cheats

16/06/20 16:25
Hell's Kraken :

YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

let's say I'm crazy but I found the second team;he changed guild
he left for OMEGA : it's Aviron Bayonnais .they have soiled your guild but it does not bother you, I hate cheaters and fraudsters.now stop giving moral lessons

What have they been banned for?

Me for sending naughty photos to the support.
inappropriate content.

Banned.

Yaki, that's very naughty. Very naughty indeed. Did they also give you a spanking?

Very funny! Hahaha.
Anyone who reads the forum knows that tapping on the name will give the history to that accounts’ previous conversations. So it’s easy to see this is a fake Hells Kraken intended time ridicule the other one.
It’s good to see that minors are playing this game and having fun. Hahahaha.
16/06/20 16:28
Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

In my opinion, any cheating in the game is against anyone who plays fairly.
My only relevant point added to this thread was to ask if it mattered how that person found out?

I take on board that I have no facts on the alleged cheating or no relevant factually information to add. Mine was just a question.

As this lack of my knowledge had been pointed out, and therefore inferred no relevance to this thread, do I then assume everyone else commenting here does know about the alleged cheating, therefore given them more relevance to comment that I do?
Especially those that commented before me.
Interesting!

Yes I know the facts and I feel that it's no my place to say. But I do feel the need to defend the player as his English is poor and we don't want a misunderstanding.

If you are speaking on behalf of someone who’s English would not be able to give a fair statement, I do respect that. Thank you.

As you know the facts and able to speak on his/her behalf, are you also disputing that the allegations as totally incorrect? Has anyone been banned?

If these are completely false than please pass on my respect to any team misrepresented.
I’m sure anyone reading this will be watching the teams and will see activity to prove that the team is not banned. If that’s what you are stating.

The incident in question is still ongoing atm due to Sweetnitro's inability to respond quickly. We hope the matter will be resolved soon so the guy can return to his team that he has spent a great deal of money on.
16/06/20 16:28
Mic's Mob :

Hell's Kraken :

YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

let's say I'm crazy but I found the second team;he changed guild
he left for OMEGA : it's Aviron Bayonnais .they have soiled your guild but it does not bother you, I hate cheaters and fraudsters.now stop giving moral lessons

What have they been banned for?

Me for sending naughty photos to the support.
inappropriate content.

Banned.

Yaki, that's very naughty. Very naughty indeed. Did they also give you a spanking?

Very funny! Hahaha.
Anyone who reads the forum knows that tapping on the name will give the history to that accounts’ previous conversations. So it’s easy to see this is a fake Hells Kraken intended time ridicule the other one.
It’s good to see that minors are playing this game and having fun. Hahahaha.

Wow you sound quite experienced at this............. !!!!!!!!!
16/06/20 16:37
So Hells Kracken Jr. would you like to tell us your real identity or prefer to stay hidden? Hahaha.
16/06/20 16:44
Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

In my opinion, any cheating in the game is against anyone who plays fairly.
My only relevant point added to this thread was to ask if it mattered how that person found out?

I take on board that I have no facts on the alleged cheating or no relevant factually information to add. Mine was just a question.

As this lack of my knowledge had been pointed out, and therefore inferred no relevance to this thread, do I then assume everyone else commenting here does know about the alleged cheating, therefore given them more relevance to comment that I do?
Especially those that commented before me.
Interesting!

Yes I know the facts and I feel that it's no my place to say. But I do feel the need to defend the player as his English is poor and we don't want a misunderstanding.

If you are speaking on behalf of someone who’s English would not be able to give a fair statement, I do respect that. Thank you.

As you know the facts and able to speak on his/her behalf, are you also disputing that the allegations as totally incorrect? Has anyone been banned?

If these are completely false than please pass on my respect to any team misrepresented.
I’m sure anyone reading this will be watching the teams and will see activity to prove that the team is not banned. If that’s what you are stating.

The incident in question is still ongoing atm due to Sweetnitro's inability to respond quickly. We hope the matter will be resolved soon so the guy can return to his team that he has spent a great deal of money on.

So please forgive my simply breakdown, I don’t want any misunderstanding.
You are saying - A team in Damage or Omega has been banned for some alleged cheating, however they are disputing it? so we wait for the final verdict before any further speculation or judgement can be made.
Fair point. Everyone deserve a fair hearing based on all the evidence, and the decision does stand with SweetNitro.
Thanks for the clarification.
16/06/20 16:45
Mic's Mob :

So Hells Kracken Jr. would you like to tell us your real identity or prefer to stay hidden? Hahaha.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours..................
16/06/20 16:48
Hell's Kraken :

Mic's Mob :

I’m Mic and my teams are Valkyrie, Freyja and Ragnar.
Your turn.
16/06/20 17:15
Mic's Mob :

Hell's Kraken :

Mic's Mob :

Your turn.

https://i.imgur.com/NnsOFM8.png

But my friends call me Hel........................
16/06/20 17:21
Hell's Kraken :

Mic's Mob :

Hell's Kraken :

Mic's Mob :

Your turn.

https://i.imgur.com/NnsOFM8.png

But my friends call me Hel........................

Pleased to meet you Mr Kraken.
16/06/20 21:51
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Or even bring up another players name.

Can I infer form this that we can bring them up if they are the same player?

Words of a wise man

“I strongly suggest you find the truth in future before commenting on a forum post that you sadly know nothing about.”

The "truth" is the world isn't FLAT. Just flat heads that think it is.