Have they just screwed up the Spoert shop

31/07/19 10:25
Hi

I don't know if any of you have noticed yet but there is no auction in the Sports Shop.

I don't yet know if this is a screw up or a ploy to get you to part with Gold Balls to refresh the shop faster but I'm guessing on the latter as the world cup idea to get us to part with them was such a one off flop
31/07/19 16:17
Shaun they done it too the rugby game last season so you can only buy now!!!
31/07/19 18:35
So the money your team has/gets has now become just about useless then

Stupid idea
31/07/19 20:46
yep 2 of my rugby & my main footie team banks are over flowing with cash nothing to spend it on
31/07/19 22:45
there was talk about them doing that in TDM a few seasons ago.. never happened but i guess it is now...
01/08/19 10:58
GR8 I currently have almost 3 billion in my overflowing bank plus all shops which must have maxed out on the 30th & a stadium with a full seasons takings in it.

Thanks Cheat Nitro that has totally screwed up me buying three star everything before the first match
02/08/19 11:32
ShaunC :

GR8 I currently have almost 3 billion in my overflowing bank plus all shops which must have maxed out on the 30th & a stadium with a full seasons takings in it.

Thanks Cheat Nitro that has totally screwed up me buying three star everything before the first match

I just said more or less the same on another thread they should now start allowing us to convert money into gold balls but as I said on that one I doubt that they will play fair & do that.

Some of the changes in the past have not been too bad but this one is obviously all about money I'm not against paying to play a game but in this case first they need to improve it a bit & more importantly they need to stop the bloody towel heads cheating to be fair they have done a bit towards that but now the towel heads have got smart & only seem to do the worst of it towards the end of the season so by the time you have seen it reported it & it has been passed onto the administrators to look at it the new season is set up & the evidence has been wiped out
03/08/19 08:32
rp's are more important the gold balls
06/08/19 19:53
i have 4 teams and this has only happened for 1 of them. I have queried this and they said its for all teams. Which is obviously a load of load of bollocks and the usual snafu.
08/08/19 07:31
They have messed up the update if you started the season on 7.2 there is no auction but if you were on 7.15 the auction is still there they say they now have it fixed it & the auction will be gone for all next season.