Chat - what is wrong?

15/04/16 08:03
For the last couple of days the chat history keeps resetting and wiping old messages. Is this a bug or here to stay? I hope not the latter as it is bad enough already. I know it resets at the beginning of a new season but it has not done this before.
15/04/16 08:31
It's always reset somewhat randomly for me, to be honest.
15/04/16 09:42
Not like this Waspy. It resets at the start of every new league, yes. You can usually scroll back at least a fair way but this has changed. We all know the chat is not great but with no other in game means to liaise with other guild members then this needs sorting please. Do you take it up with support as a mod or is this down to us to do?
15/04/16 10:00
I've already passed your post on to the admins to be looked at, but for me the behaviour has always been like this with random resets. I'm not saying that's a good thing, or that it shouldn't be fixed if possible - it should. I'm just saying that I've always seen this behaviour with chat.
Probably wise to raise a ticket as well, to be honest, that goes straight to the devs, I believe.
15/04/16 14:27
Don't know if this helps at all .LT and WT, but I notice quite a lot after I have logged in from another device.
15/04/16 14:50
Chat should never be reseted.
Does it happened at the same time as league generation or after ?
15/04/16 14:59
It happens most day to be fair, usually going down to anything from zero to the last 3 or 4 messages.
15/04/16 15:03
It's happened twice today to me. Earliest post in our chat is 10:48 this morning. Happened yesterday evening as well. I think most guilds use Facebook pages or external forums to deal with the problem.
15/04/16 15:23
10.05 for us
15/04/16 15:26
I can see all new messages but pretty well everything I've previously read disappears. I remember the important stuff though...