100 % Winning Streak RECRUITING

25/07/16 21:23
[quote="Birkinhead Park"]
I will be unavailable still in the air lads[/quote
Can we make it a day later hey El's?? Will it suit your guys??
25/07/16 21:46
Hi Gilbert.
You say a time and we will press when it suits you. Is that ok?
Mike.
25/07/16 22:11
Off anywhere good Birkenhead??
26/07/16 21:23
Anyone from Webb Ellis.
Hi boys, our gvg is finishing in about an hour (9pm bst), we will wait until about 11am tomorrow (Wednesday) to press the challenge button. Hopefully you guys can do the same.
It'll be really good to have a non mb gvg match with you guys? We ASSURE you that we will not be using any mb.

Let us know on here if the time doesn't suit you and we can always wait?

Regards, Mike.
27/07/16 06:21
Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

Anyone from Webb Ellis.
Hi boys, our gvg is finishing in about an hour (9pm bst), we will wait until about 11am tomorrow (Wednesday) to press the challenge button. Hopefully you guys can do the same.
It'll be really good to have a non mb gvg match with you guys? We ASSURE you that we will not be using any mb.

Let us know on here if the time doesn't suit you and we can always wait?

Regards, Mike.

Mike we will be ready!! Hope i say this in time. I will start a gvg at 08:10 CAT. Hope you read this in time.
27/07/16 07:09
Hi Gilbert (that was a lucky last minute try!! Lol)
Unfortunately one of the RH's did not read the chat and has pressed the challenge last night. We've also had a good player retire overnight and another put his players up for sale and is ready to go. Are you still going to have 24 members at the end of season as it would be good to have the same amount so no one misses out?
Cheers Mike.
27/07/16 07:24
Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

Hi Gilbert (that was a lucky last minute try!! Lol)
Unfortunately one of the RH's did not read the chat and has pressed the challenge last night. We've also had a good player retire overnight and another put his players up for sale and is ready to go. Are you still going to have 24 members at the end of season as it would be good to have the same amount so no one misses out?
Cheers Mike.

Hahaha lol! I think we must organize it in the new championship!! Yes i think we will have 24 teams but I can't say that for sure!!