Rugby Manager Chat

14/08/16 14:06
I always enjoy a good chat with Managers within the game

This thread can be used to boast about your achievements, or put forwards ideas you may have for your Club that other Managers can comment on - anything goes really ............
14/08/16 14:09
I have now realised as a newbie - Guilds are vital for the enjoyment of this game

Now in an active Guild, & my enjoyment & understanding of the game is progressing pretty well

I'm sure the Guilds go up in requirements - so a question - what is the requirements of the top Guilds & what do they give back to the Manager?

15/08/16 17:11
Hi Nigel I run a guild that has 24 people in the guild we hover in and around the top 100 depending on numbers of active players. When I first set my guild up I wasn't actually trying to be serious, it just kinda happened but my advice would be set your guild to invite only meaning you can be selective over who comes into your guild. If you wanna have a guild that has a few million in fans you need everyone working towards the same thing whether that be trying to build the team rating but the rankings system goes on fans alone mate. Other than that I can't really tell you much more because I'm not a rugby person myself.