A small change

31/08/16 21:12
Hi, its 1st wave from arena of champions. Im loving this game to bits and saw in the past how guys one for one leave the game for some reason. Now ive got a suggestion to the developets. I see that the space to place plots are quite spacious for other buildings to put on such as a possible pharmacy and a other plots to make the game more intetesting...both for the players as well as for the developers because each one benefiys from it. I duggest that there must be an update at least once a month...whatevr it is, even if its a small change, to keep the playets of the game curious and active
01/09/16 12:08
Adri En Dayne Jeffrey :

Hi, its 1st wave from arena of champions. Im loving this game to bits and saw in the past how guys one for one leave the game for some reason. Now ive got a suggestion to the developets. I see that the space to place plots are quite spacious for other buildings to put on such as a possible pharmacy and a other plots to make the game more intetesting...both for the players as well as for the developers because each one benefiys from it. I duggest that there must be an update at least once a month...whatevr it is, even if its a small change, to keep the playets of the game curious and active

I've suggested youth academies which would be brilliant and help make recruiting of players better instead of having players go at auction for 200,000 coins!!