Changing bank to exchange, dollars for recruiter points

02/01/17 01:19
Would there be any possibility of altering the function of one of the banks so you are able to exchange dollars for recruiter points, obviously at quite a high rate. perhaps $1000=1rp. Quite a few teams have maxed all buildings, so there is nothing to use money on other than MB. If there was the facility to instead use this money to "buy" recruiter points, those who still want to use MB can, and they can either get recruiter points through smart trading at auctions or purchase. Those who don't want to use MB can actually have some benefit from their banks, shops and stadiums being full.
02/01/17 01:22
I like the idea, one more reason to maybe not use mb and keep people with max buildings from feeling like it's a waste right now as they wait for 23
04/01/17 14:53
I like this idea also and maybe expand it to an option to purchase either recruiter points or heal kits (for those who need/want them). Even at lower levels, which is where I am, there are times when this would be useful. e.g. got all your buildings to Level 10 and maxed out cash but not ready for the next round of building works but do need a better player to supplement your team or a few heals to allow you to play/train more often and make small improvements.