Kicking the ball out on the full

04/02/17 09:39
Please bring this back on topic and not another unnecessary argument. Thank you.
04/02/17 11:04
Dear Black Monks,

What is the purpose of your question, explain to me how your kak question is adding to my topic?
04/02/17 13:17
Black Monks :

I'm not trying to argue, I'm asking why we are putting people's names on here and what the goal is. Is the goal that we do a 4chan thing and harass the poor guy? Is there another reason his name was put out there? I'm just curious why we put the co owners name on this page and if it is for a reason I could think of I don't find it appropriatells personally. Now an open ended question for you, Why is an open ended question viewed as an attempt to start an argument?

Here is the reason for my question.
04/02/17 13:19
Now answer mine, why are you putting a guy's name on a forum, do you want us to harass him or do you have other less childish motivations. And to the mods, do you really feel it's appropriate to put a guy's name on blast? Isn't this exactly something that should be moderated? I asked a simple question, no intent to argue, and now I'm being accused of starting an argument because I state my reasons and everyone else dodges a very simple basic question? I feel like this is the twilight zone.
04/02/17 13:32
Carshalton Colts :

Please bring this back on topic and not another unnecessary argument. Thank you.

They do the kick out programming probably because it is simpler that way. Nobody likes it but we all have the same game. The topic discussion was ended and then someone decided to say the co owner's name and where he lives. So let's delete that post so we stay on topic of the kick out of bounds?
04/02/17 14:06
Xander merely stated a fact. The subject of that fact has not taken any offence. Once again Monks you are pushing your luck and seeking to create something out of nothing. Strike 1 buddy (as I think some say in your part of the world ).
04/02/17 14:27
Carshalton Colts :

Xander merely stated a fact. The subject of that fact has not taken any offence. Once again Monks you are pushing your luck and seeking to create something out of nothing. Strike 1 buddy (as I think some say in your part of the world ).

What is the strike for? I asked a question of what the goal is. Here is the ironic part, you moderators won't say your in game name (and I don't think you should for obvious reasons) yet I'm in 'trouble' for asking a genuine open ended questions trying to keep this non 3rd half page from devolving into a let's post owner's name topic. Read the posts, I did not derail this Convo, and I stand by the fact that it is inappropriate to put in a forum anyone's name and location unless there is a motive I am not aware of, and I asked what the motive is so that if it's justified it's justified.
04/02/17 14:30
Xander Bronkhorst :

Dropping names? I just said who the owner of that game is, I don't know him.
I use this fantastic platform called the internet, and I googled! Amazing hey?
What are you focusing on? Always get the nosy clown.

I asked a simple question, this is the response, then he calls my question a kak question (not sure what it means but said as an insult?). No where have I devolved this conversation to name calling, belittling or anything of that nature. I believe you all are reading things between the lines that simply aren't there
04/02/17 15:52
Oh dear. Again you have managed to derail a thread for no reason whatsoever despite me asking politely for it to be brought back on topic. You just cannot help yourself can you? Thread locked. Monks muted 7 days. Carry on as such when / if you get back and the sanction will be greater. The forum is splattered with examples such as this and which you are responsible for. I don't think it is just me who is fed up with it.