Message for leader of Oval of Champions

03/02/18 19:45
49 gold balls on a name change from a mid table level 55 and then friendlies to draw attention to it. What a loser. Honestly pal, as the so called 'leader' you're an embarrassment to your guild. Suggestion :- next time use them 49 gold balls to help speed up your buildings or buy a player. Then one day, maybe one day you'll get that golden invite from Arena and get the opportunity to draw every game 35-35 so you get to survive. What was the score in our gvg meeting the other day by the way, was it 22-2? Maybe should have used them gold balls for some mb so the scoreline wasn't so embarrassing. Laters
03/02/18 20:24
Bluemooners :

49 gold balls on a name change from a mid table level 55 and then friendlies to draw attention to it. What a loser. Honestly pal, as the so called 'leader' you're an embarrassment to your guild. Suggestion :- next time use them 49 gold balls to help speed up your buildings or buy a player. Then one day, maybe one day you'll get that golden invite from Arena and draw every game 35-35 so you get to survive. What was the score in our gvg meeting the other day by the way, was it 22-2? Maybe should have used them gold balls for some mb so the scoreline wasn't so embarrassing. Laters

Mooners it is such a shame you are such an obnoxious idiot as you would probably be a tidy team within rm but what i find very ironic is the fact you mention mb as you and your guild use it flat out in every match that you physically can... please go back to playing with your crayons as you are very boring... wasnt you once part of arena.. short memory huh... adios bluemooners
03/02/18 20:35
No idea who you are, no interest in taking you on. I also know what i wrote, i don't need it highlighting in blue.
The message was for the leader of Oval, not a no-mark attention seeker called Ben Harris.
03/02/18 21:29
Benny Boy, as a neutral can you prove his guild use MB, it is a part of the game but how do you know it isn’t just a superior strategy. A friendly has many factors, offline, online, energy levels etc so not conclusive do you know MB is being used? I have just noticed the name change, slightly pathetic unless the team wants to be mentored by the original.
03/02/18 23:16
No cheating :

Benny Boy, as a neutral can you prove his guild use MB, it is a part of the game but how do you know it isn’t just a superior strategy. A friendly has many factors, offline, online, energy levels etc so not conclusive do you know MB is being used? I have just noticed the name change, slightly pathetic unless the team wants to be mentored by the original.

Yes i can prove mb.. mooners recently beat me in a 1st round tournament match and his bank balance dropped 17.4 million after the game
03/02/18 23:20
The lies just roll of your tongue don't they? Who in the right mind would bonus a 1st round tournament game when they are solely used to make money? You will literally lie about anything and everything to suit your own agenda. It really is pathetic and you're just humiliating yourself. Is this why you resort to name calling like a 13 year old, because you can't articulately win an argument?
Stop trying to make it about you Benny Boy, the message was for Oval of Champions leader as stated twice previously. I have zero interest in your fabricated self-humiliating opinions.
Also you admit you have a hack the game? Tut tut Benny Boy!
FYI Screenshots of abuse and admission of a hack sent to developers. Thank you, i sincerely mean it
03/02/18 23:23
See run little girl im telling on you... grow up moaners...
03/02/18 23:36
Well done on your editing skills on your last post you absolute tool... now like i said earlier do us a nice colouring with your crayons and dont put them up your nose again
03/02/18 23:53
Ben Harris :

No cheating :

Yes i can prove mb.. mooners recently beat me in a 1st round tournament match and his bank balance dropped 17.4 million after the game

Hi, how do you know his balance dropped that value, I can’t find what cash players have from my iPad, do you use a different platform or have special privileges?
04/02/18 00:03
Ben - just ignore him buddie. It's clear to hundreds of guilds what he is. Many can't be ####ed with the forum as just see it as a 'bitch fest' - which doesn't relate to real life rugby players but does relate to some 'gamers'. Take from it what u will. Any bitchy comments afterwards will be ignored and this post won't be weakly edited to try and 'manfully' get someone in trouble.