CHEATING

16/02/18 12:53
I'd like to get a general idea of what people see as cheating?

1. Match fixing is on top of the list when it comes to "die half naaiers".
2. MB - a lot of people see this as cheating
3. RP distribution? - Paying way to much for a shitty player?

Anymore?
Would you disagree with the above?

WHAT IS THE CONSENSUS?
16/02/18 14:17
Cheating is doing things outside the rules, niggle is taking advantage of the rules, exploit is taking advantage of weaknesses of game system. So 1 & 3 are niggle, 2 is simply a stupid planned thing the devs made that most of us wish they didn't and then there are the fun little exploits you learn as you go. My favorite one of all time was the person getting 50,000,000 gold balls when the devs meant to give them that much cash, that is a whole different category and fits more into the embarrassing than anything else.
16/02/18 14:28
I agree totally with Black Monks. This is a game and although I dislike all of the above and 4. Sports Shop Equipment (I see it as bonus on the fly), unless you are breaking any rules as set out by Sweet Nitro of which I have yet to see any, playing the game the way you want to and getting the most enjoyment from it, is nobody's business but your own.
16/02/18 15:14
And I agree totally with DHSFP, who agrees totally with Black Monks. There you go, you have, somewhat surprisingly, achieved a consensus.
16/02/18 15:45
We are the Hutchie :

And I agree totally with DHSFP, who agrees totally with Black Monks. There you go, you have, somewhat surprisingly, achieved a consensus.

Far from achieving the opinions of the masses, don't you think?

But I do agree with the sentiment in some way.
16/02/18 16:22
It was meant to be tongue in cheek, I'm sure many will have a different opinion.
16/02/18 18:00
Totally agree, none of it technically cheating but does ruin the game. I don't do 1+3, I do use mb in camps as I think you have to assume others are, but none the less I'd like it gone. What ever happened to reducing it every season? They got to 5% then just stopped. I was looking forward to it disappearing, as I recall it was meant to be level 50 it would have disappeared by but didn't.
16/02/18 18:17
They got down to 2.5 or 3% at one point, then it went back up and has locked in place since
16/02/18 19:26
The “gamers” consider it as not cheating, as they don’t break any rules set out by Sweet Nitro.

The “Rugby fans”, “Rugby players”, “ex-rugby players” see it as cheating, as they want a rugby game as realistic as possible, respecting the real rugby rules and spirit.

Pick your side... there s no right or wrong...
I personnaly belong to the 2nd category.
16/02/18 19:59
Thanks for adding nothing of any value db, only gamers have multiple accounts