Let it go, let it GOOOOOOOO

19/04/18 12:07
Ladies, gentlemen’s, children of all ages

I gather you all to send a simple message

This is a game, I’ll repeat... a game..
How about people just enjoy the game for what it is and just have a giggle along the way. Things are taken wayyyyyy too seriously by some and it’s a little daft considering if you all met face to face you’d probably have a pint together and let it drop lol.
Have some friendly banter and some competition in the game. It’s all a bit of fun not real life drama. Jeez!
Kiss and make up, join the FB chat, arrange Match bonus free champ games ( that’s not cheating )
Call each other poes, and have some fun. Lighten up.

Yours truly, The Honey Badger
19/04/18 12:16
Are you calling me fat??? Are you saying i need to Go on a diet cos im too heavy
19/04/18 12:20
Jason Red :

How about people just enjoy the game for what it is and just have a giggle along the way. Things are taken wayyyyyy too seriously by some and it’s a little daft considering if you all met face to face you’d probably have a pint together and let it drop lol.
Have some friendly banter and some competition in the game. It’s all a bit of fun not real life drama. Jeez!
Kiss and make up, join the FB chat, arrange Match bonus free champ games ( that’s not cheating )

Poes
19/04/18 14:16
Jason Red :

Barry needs to give you a good seeing to
19/04/18 14:16
Jason Red :

Barry needs to give you a good seeing to
19/04/18 14:35
I need new socks :

Are you calling me fat??? Are you saying i need to Go on a diet cos im too heavy

I actually think he said you are too muscular and have too much hair on your head
19/04/18 17:34
Jason Red :

You just couldn't help yourself could you... Askuus summons the 'hounds of hell' we have another trouble maker here - disturbing the peace!
19/04/18 20:44
For the love of all that is sacred and innocent in this world, do what the man says before he sends Barry to convince us.
19/04/18 21:36
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

I actually think he said you are too muscular and have too much hair on your head

Oh so he is blind then
20/04/18 14:27
DHSFP :

Jason Red :

Poes

perfect